Ultimate Team

Timmo

5 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Yes but he has dropped in value to 100K, I purchased at 150K. Should I take the hit or will his value go back up?

I'd just sell it and take the hit. I wouldn't expect anything to recover in value at this point, at least not massively. Maybe take a look into what point in the week the market is at it's highest and sell then, but I've tried to play the market that way and seen mixed results.

Realistically, I think the only way he'll see a price increase now is if he gets a TOTW or another special card, reducing new supply of his normal card, but by the time that happens, he will likely have dropped further.

4 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I'd just sell it and take the hit. I wouldn't expect anything to recover in value at this point, at least not massively. Maybe take a look into what point in the week the market is at it's highest and sell then, but I've tried to play the market that way and seen mixed results.

Realistically, I think the only way he'll see a price increase now is if he gets a TOTW or another special card, reducing new supply of his normal card, but by the time that happens, he will likely have dropped further.

Ok thanks will list him for 95K and cash in now.

Supply and demand @gospvg. More packs than ever being opened, means more and more KDBs in the game = perpetually increasing supply.

How many people out there who really want him don't already have him?  How many streamers or Youtubers are saying he's a current 'must have' card? How many new promo cards are being released that look like a more interesting card? Add all this up = perpetually decreasing demand.

He'll never go above 100k again, but he very well might be 70k in two weeks.

I think it'll depend on how that currently-extinct Lodi RTTK card plays. Mendy was basically the only good LB in La Liga, which has helped keep his price high.

But the fact that you can't get hold of a Lodi means people who want to upgrade can't do so yet.

There *may* be a price range update tonight.

Once Lodi is freely available on the market, Mendy should drop some more. If Lodi plays great, Mendy could come down quite a bit.

Tl:Dr - dunno. Wait till at least tomorrow though.

I cashed in the entire team to bring back mbappe and get neymar.  I still can't see why mbappe is 1.75 mil, I can't get more than 1:1 goals to game from him.  Neymar however has been ridiculous pushing on from cam.  He's at nearly a 3:1 goal contributions per game ration.

Got the Benfica RTTK and Tielemans RTTK in my Prime Gaming Pack.

Here's my team.

Spoiler

image.png.f17d5e4f219059bca9998744089882a2.png

Defence is definitely the weak spot in the side. I have 400K so going to trade up to be able to afford Varane, Kimpembe, Prime Koeman and Lloris. Will leave Goretzka on 8 chem however but I think this will be fine.

Might actually swap Koeman and Goretzka around in game as I think they might be better suited that way.

2 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

There's a Kostic RTTK SBC up for about 30k, I've done it out of shite from my club. He looks like a decent enough player, would be solid in a 352.

He might be alright for future fodder, but I can’t see him being very useful. A left-footed LW with a 2* weak foot sounds like a recipe for frustration to me.

I've been trying to break into Elite Division tonight, I've been within one win of doing it a couple of times but then got drawn against some god squad and knocked back down. I've left it for now, I've gotten back to within one win again but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Wish some cunt would quit out on me 3 times in a row.

I’ve seen a tweet confirming that the blue UCL rare/common cards are coming back.

i was sure they would be (they’re in the game code and searchable in the market) but it’s definitely now a case of when, not if.

Any player whose club is in the UCL will get a blue card, so there supply will increase, and that I expect to further deflate the market value of those cards. 

it probably won’t harm top-tier meta cards hugely, but a lot of fodder and cards less desirable cards (Benzema, Suarez, etc) I expect their values to drop. 

Just a heads up if anyone is using these cards you might see a further dip in their value when these cards drop.

My gut feeling was that they would intoduce these blue cards during the RTTK promo, which seems to end today so… it might just be tonight they are added to packs. 

If memory serves...

They get an odd drive up when the champions league night SBCs drop depending on how many are needed they gets little boost.

Then at some point EA drop an SBC where you need 11 of them for an SBC and the prices go nuts. But those SBCs are rare... and usually not for a long long time. (Like Feb)

20 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I've been trying to break into Elite Division tonight, I've been within one win of doing it a couple of times but then got drawn against some god squad and knocked back down. I've left it for now, I've gotten back to within one win again but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Wish some cunt would quit out on me 3 times in a row.

16353561499431764965137441155532.jpg

4 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Congrats, man.

Today’s daily SBC is another high-chemistry low-rated team requiring rares so I expect people to follow Futbin closely. Certain silver cards are sure to jump in price a bit again. I haven’t bothered to complete it  but might be worth checking your clubs and seeing what rare silver cards are jumping in price…

5CB98868-836D-49E8-8898-7F6BEDC95717.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Well done, man. I'm not too far off but I did discover today that when you get to elite division you're there for the rest of FIFA, meaning when the new season starts you don't drop down. Hopefully it's not too cancerous...