IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

I have the 1500 points for the non Rivals stuff but not really sure what the next stage is? It was so simple before just going to a straight forward Weekend League aiming for as many wins as possible. 

Also, 18:01 for pack openings is it? If I start then I should be done about… still 18:01.

52 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

I have the 1500 points for the non Rivals stuff but not really sure what the next stage is? It was so simple before just going to a straight forward Weekend League aiming for as many wins as possible. 

Also, 18:01 for pack openings is it? If I start then I should be done about… still 18:01.

9 playoff games with 5 win needed to qualify for the main weekend league. 

Took three of the losses to extra time; one I lost on pens, another I had a penalty saved and got scored from the resulting counter, and the last I went down 4-3 to 4 headed shots = 4 headed goals.

I'm good enough to qualify for sure. Just had the margins go against me (and the gameplay at points too).

I tried Lodi and Danjuma RTTKs, both shite.

Sold them, finally bought Barnes. Within 4 minutes of his debut, he gets his first assist, is instrumental in the second goal after 10 minutes, then the crybaby I was playing quit out. 

Definitively not shite.

4 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

I got nothing! Like, nothing from my 18 packs.

Top three cards:

De Gea 

Felipe Untradeable (already had an untradeable Felipe)

Pique Untradeable (already had an untradeable Pique)

...When's Battlefield out again?

From all my haul the best I got was an untradeable Courtois which allowed me to sell mine.