IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

12 wins this weekend. Suarez and Lukaku (both duplicate) being the best pulls from my rewards.

Here's how I set up:

image.png.7818204d0b4c9811394d5679aaefa5a4.png

Was using 88 Koeman (who I have now sold) rather than Alaba and was swapping him and Llorente around in game.

Got 700k spare currently so looking to make some changes this week.

52 minutes ago, klargon said:

Would be good if that led to people shifting Diaby. I’d like to try an alternative to Coman, as he usually can’t hit a barn door.

2* WF on Diaby won’t cut it against better opponents in higher divs and WL Id imagine. He will be pretty predictable to play against. Shame because the card does have some awesome stats in certain areas.

1 hour ago, Bennette98 said:

I've read online that there is a Flashback Mbappe as LW expected this week, so holding out for that first before committing my coinage

I bought an Amavi, he's already gone up a lot but you'd think he'll only go one way. I have 200k left and a ton of untradeables, probably a bit optimistic but fingers crossed!

So is the new thing... release flashback cards for players that are weaker than their standard FIFA 22 cards? Flashback Kante seemed to be that way and figure this Mbappe is going to be the same. Suck in a sickening amount of coins and cards from us as we try to get a baby Mbappe. Fuck off EA!

4 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

So is the new thing... release flashback cards for players that are weaker than their standard FIFA 22 cards? Flashback Kante seemed to be that way and figure this Mbappe is going to be the same. Suck in a sickening amount of coins and cards from us as we try to get a baby Mbappe. Fuck off EA!

i think that’s true but focussing on the negatives. A lower-rated flashback Mbappe is a good way for people to be able to use a desirable iconic player that is usually out of reach for financial reasons until the later stages of the game cycle. 

I was looking at that sexy looking Dante card, but the only way I could get him in is to get rid of Kimpembe, which just isn't happening. Kimpembe is by far the best CB I've used so far, and the only one I've faced who I would say I consistently have more trouble with is Van Dijk.

As for a nerfed Mbappe, I could maybe see me doing it if it's about 300k, anything more than that get fucked. I'm fully expecting it to cost at least a million, though.

1 hour ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I was looking at that sexy looking Dante card, but the only way I could get him in is to get rid of Kimpembe, which just isn't happening. Kimpembe is by far the best CB I've used so far, and the only one I've faced who I would say I consistently have more trouble with is Van Dijk.

As for a nerfed Mbappe, I could maybe see me doing it if it's about 300k, anything more than that get fucked. I'm fully expecting it to cost at least a million, though.

300-500k max. Rumour is  a reduced weak feat and skill moves on top of the other expected nerfs. Remember that CR6.5 card last year? I see it along those lines. Mostly fraudulent if you’ve used the real deal,  it if you haven’t, it’s gonna be rapid and with a unique body-type, which will appeal to a lot of people. It will be popular. 

There's a big difference between a 400k SBC and a 600k player, though, because of untradeables etc. Mbappe will probably cost me about 200-250k with my untradeables if he's 400 without. That said, if he's 3* 4*, probably fuck that.

8 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Dante is pretty good, I'd rate him a little below Kimpembe and a little above Marquinhos. I'll have to drop Hakimi and get Atal in for chemistry, but TBH I've not been overly impressed with Hakimi anyway.

Im quite surprised that Atal card is so cheap. Almost identical to Hakimi on stats yet also 4/5*.

ive had Hakimi since the first week untradeable and he never really impressed me either - just pace, but pretty crap defensively. Average passing. 

Champions playoffs were relatively painless this week, hopefully there is a good TOTW inbound. Got Pogba in one of the packs but his value is way down just now so may hold him if/when it rebounds. 

I dropped Milito from my starting XI after I got frustrated with him, going back to the two CDM combo of Tonali and Vidal seems to have helped improve my form. 

30 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

I dropped Milito from my starting XI after I got frustrated with him, going back to the two CDM combo of Tonali and Vidal seems to have helped improve my form. 

I have games with him when he misses 5+ chances then just when I am looking to drop him, he will have a game where he notches 3 goals+ :lol: he is a pain on the ass.

19 minutes ago, Steely said:

I have games with him when he misses 5+ chances then just when I am looking to drop him, he will have a game where he notches 3 goals+ :lol: he is a pain on the ass.

Arnautovic came along at the right time for me, he’s much more consistent than Milito.