Ultimate Team

Timmo

There's a new patch on pc.  Doesn't seem to do anything, again as per usual.  Considering there a tons of bugs on this its annoying the frequency of patching but things like players just falling over out of nowhere is still rife.

1 hour ago, klargon said:

Highly rated common golds seem to be going for a premium with the new SBC

i saw that, came to post the same thing.

People are stupid and blindly following Futbin.

Today’s SBC has no chemistry requirements. So if your club lacks high-rated commons, it’s easier to use 5 x 83 rated rare cards at a cost of 800-900 coins then fill it out with 75/76 rated common golds. 

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

I'm tempted to dump thirty quid of my Xbox credit into packs whilst fodder is selling for loads. Save the money for next market dip. Il be like Scrooge McDuck!!

You will be laughing once all the 79's and 81's you pack are worth more than discard!!

5 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Is there anywhere to check your Fut qualifiers results? Cos I've played 4, won 4, yet I have 16 points. 

I don't know if you can check them, but that's the right points total - 4 points for a win, 1 for a loss.

12 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

I’ve been monitoring the results of my  RTTK players this week and it’s looking promising for De Ligt, Vidal and Politano. All need one win from their final two games to get double boosts. 

This page on futbin tracks the progress of all dynamic cards. 

https://www.futbin.com/dynamic-players/rttk

I really hope Fekir doesn't get an upgrade🤣

10 hours ago, carlospie said:

Can you give me some monehs please. I got lukaku. Pile of shite.

just do what I did, start SBC accounts. Costs nothing but some time.

You can complete all the profitable foundation SBCs on a new account within a couple of hours and then just log in to the account once or twice per week for MM or other tradeable SBCs. 

I'm starting to get burnt out on FIFA, so I'm going to give it a rest for a couple of weeks after I've finished my weekend league (currently 2-2) and just log in for SBCs each day. I'm curious though, am I best selling out of my team entirely, or should I still expect my icons (base Barnes, mid Veron) to rise in value?

I should be looking at close to a million coins if I sell out entirely, so I'll be well placed to rebuild when I come back.

1 hour ago, Bennette98 said:

Decided to invest in Sabitzer OTW this morning at 33k as he only needs 2 more wins for his upgrade. 

Joined you for solidarity.  Upamecano is currently running at a tidy profit.  Griezmann hasn't really gone anywhere.

2 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I'm starting to get burnt out on FIFA, so I'm going to give it a rest for a couple of weeks after I've finished my weekend league (currently 2-2) and just log in for SBCs each day. I'm curious though, am I best selling out of my team entirely, or should I still expect my icons (base Barnes, mid Veron) to rise in value?

I should be looking at close to a million coins if I sell out entirely, so I'll be well placed to rebuild when I come back.

i would sell out entirely.

it’s quite likely we get a “Base Icon Upgrade SBC” in the time you’re away which could effect the base icon prices on the market.

Plus your two week break may end up a longer break - you never know how you might feel - so best to be on the safe side. 

Decided to do Champs this week since it’s the last one of the season.

Qualified on two accounts

One with a 150k Team the other is my main team worth around ten times that (finally spent some coins about bought Messi).

Honestly doesn’t make much different what team you use, I think. I conceded a few less goals on my main as the defence was marginally better.

i got the same return out of Modric that I did from Messi.

Both accounts 6-3 record. 

2 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

To echo @kthxbliz, just sell up. Maybe there's one or two cards you own that will increase in value, but we have no easy way of knowing which they are.

99% of cards will drop in value, and some of them may fall off a cliff.

A million coins will buy you a great team when you do come back. You won't care about 10k profit here or there after a break, but you will be miffed if you have to essential start all over again.

Just a little reminder the season ends on Thursday. 

If anyone was planning on a late push up the divisions, it’s a good idea. 

I’ve had a lot of people rage quitting when they go a goal or two down early. Presumably, this weekend might be for some people their last chance to rank up before the end of the season. 

Also, a lot of the stronger players are in WL so Rivals is always easier at the weekend. 

Won 7/7 on my RTG and won 7/8 on my main. 5 of those 7 wins on my main were rage quits this morning. 

Getting to the highest division possible as early as possible wasn’t my objective this season but seems silly not to take advantage of some fortunate circumstances. 

I told myself I wouldn’t be playing WL during peak times due to the servers so I plan on doing WL late tonight and tomorrow.

Once again, a poor 1-4 start to the WL, not helped by some dodgy server performance, I’ve recovered a bit to 4-5 so halfway to the usual rank target of 8 wins.

Did the Gosens SBC on my phone last night and a rushed pick left me with the version that has boosted shooting rather than the defending which I should have gone for.