Jump to content
IGNORED

Ultimate Team


Timmo
 Share

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Futmarket says veratti is insane. 

 

He says everything is insane.

"Bro this card is INSANE chat. Seriously chat, INSANE."

 

I don't think 99% of streamers know what the word actually means.

 

 

In other news, I'd be the greatest player in the world if I could actually learn to pass to whom I want to.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

 

He says everything is insane.

"Bro this card is INSANE chat. Seriously chat, INSANE."

 

I don't think 99% of streamers know what the word actually means.

 

 

In other news, I'd be the greatest player in the world if I could actually learn to pass to whom I want to.

 


Honestly Verratti is really good. He feels like a Kante who can actually pass. 
 

i have been very, very selective with which SBCs I do this year (I’ve only done Fekir and Veratti  aside a couple of really cheap ones to rinse fodder and i feel like both have been really good value, and don’t regret either.


As for passing… it’s been one of my biggest complaints about Fifa since Frostbite engine introduction with Fifa 17. Having said that, it’s the best this year it’s been for a long time,  but to get to feeling like that I’ve had to….

 

1) relearn my approach to passing. This has included using different types of passes and avoiding certain types of passes completely.

 

 

2) put an emphasis on recruiting players with good passing stats, favouring that over pace at times. 
 

3) utilising chemistry styles that boost passing on as many cards as possible (where appropriate). 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7C926D3E-7B66-4F3D-ADF2-F838A0B5ABD6.thumb.jpeg.7756b07a31ca8d0a3fe33da522d17bf1.jpeg

 

You fucking slags made me do it! Not decided on what chem card to stick on Parejo but this is what I will be using over the weekend. I switch to this from a different formation that has full chem to start the game.

 

Oh and Benzema dropped out of one of the packs from the Parejo SBC so the 34k he is going for at the moment covered the small outlay i had to put up alongside players in my club. 
 

Parejo better be fucking amazing!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

7C926D3E-7B66-4F3D-ADF2-F838A0B5ABD6.thumb.jpeg.7756b07a31ca8d0a3fe33da522d17bf1.jpeg

 

You fucking slags made me do it! Not decided on what chem card to stick on Parejo but this is what I will be using over the weekend. I switch to this from a different formation that has full chem to start the game.

 

Oh and Benzema dropped out of one of the packs from the Parejo SBC so the 34k he is going for at the moment covered the small outlay i had to put up alongside players in my club. 
 

Parejo better be fucking amazing!! 

Noice. I've left Parejo on basic chemistry, and he's good at everything. His stupid smug face on his card is perfect for when you score with him too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Noice. I've left Parejo on basic chemistry, and he's good at everything. His stupid smug face on his card is perfect for when you score with him too.


I’m thinking a wee Engine on him. Valverde is the next for an upgrade but it’s going to take something special to replace him as he is the best CDM I have used since Europa Live Kondogbia back in 2019 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Steely said:

Rivals reward packs had a timer on them. Which seemed new to me. :sherlock:

 

So maybe don't choose which packs you want from the rewards if you are planning on saving them for tomorrow.

It's a glitch, it's happened before. The timer doesn't actually count down to anything. 

 

I opened my packs, I was hoping to get Messi for the weekend but I'm about 30k short of what I need. I might spend my day clearing out the club to make it happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

It's a glitch, it's happened before. The timer doesn't actually count down to anything. 

 

I opened my packs, I was hoping to get Messi for the weekend but I'm about 30k short of what I need. I might spend my day clearing out the club to make it happen.

 

I was thinking of building a team around Messi too.

 

Before you do, there's a new promo coming tomorrow evening that has something to do with Adidas, and Messi is sponsored by them... So there is a good chance a new version of him will push his current price down.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

 

I was thinking of building a team around Messi too.

 

Before you do, there's a new promo coming tomorrow evening that has something to do with Adidas, and Messi is sponsored by them... So there is a good chance a new version of him will push his current price down.

 

 


Nah that’s not true, especially with a card like Messi, and especially in the short term. 
 

Because his gold card will be out of packs, his gold card will rise due to lower supply. 
 

You can see that at the moment with Neymar as he has a TOTW in packs, his gold card isn’t in packs, so it’s a risen a bit and will do so all week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, kthxbliz said:


Nah that’s not true, especially with a card like Messi, and especially in the short term. 
 

Because his gold card will be out of packs, his gold card will rise due to lower supply. 
 

You can see that at the moment with Neymar as he has a TOTW in packs, his gold card isn’t in packs, so it’s a risen a bit and will do so all week. 

@Pants McSkill this is how I understand it as well. Other special cards tend to drop with the release of a new version, such as Vinicius Jr's first TOTW dropping like a stone on release of his second. High rated golds tend to rise, however, which we've seen with Salah already this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Loaded up the Champions menu and it’s saying I need to get qualification points again despite me getting through the playoffs earlier this week. Absolutely brutal. 


Same. I’ve seen EA have tweeted about this error.

 

i swear for a multi-billion dollar company the frequency of their fucks-ups is ludicrous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nakamura said:

It's all a bit ridiculous now isn't it? They don't even pretend they don't just make cards up. Rukebreakers are stupid. Etc etc. 

 

Gameplay is pretty good, best in ages. But it's tied into a horrible mode. 

It's hard to disagree with this, I said as much when they started the Future Stars promo a few years back. It's all absolute nonsense, but taken for what it is, it's still good fun, and I'm managing to squeeze more out of it this year than I have before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, nakamura said:

It's all a bit ridiculous now isn't it? They don't even pretend they don't just make cards up. Rukebreakers are stupid. Etc etc. 

 

Gameplay is pretty good, best in ages. But it's tied into a horrible mode. 

 

 

Bang on. It's the most I've enjoyed Fifa for years. There's a really good football game in there. But the shift from 'build your ultimate team' to 'build the ultimate team and that team will change week by week as we pump out hypothetical cards' makes it feel like this never ending grind for... what exactly?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of made up cards, I’ve found an absolute gem in the Rulebreaker Zaniolo SBC player. Yeah, he’s 3* 3* but his stats are really good and for 6’3” he can turn really quickly on the ball. Recommended for anyone rocking a Serie A squad just now. 

This is my current setup, the wingless wonders. 

 

3690D4FE-8F02-4B8F-B577-AB00B9764AB4.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, nakamura said:

It's all a bit ridiculous now isn't it? They don't even pretend they don't just make cards up. Rukebreakers are stupid. Etc etc. 

 

Gameplay is pretty good, best in ages. But it's tied into a horrible mode. 

The years of Flashback cards for a guy 'who once took a corner well' or some shit like that piss me off.

 

But, I just do as I please, don't follow the crowd and pick up the cards that interest me rather than what some YouTubers tell me I NEED!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chewylegs said:

The years of Flashback cards for a guy 'who once took a corner well' or some shit like that piss me off.

 

But, I just do as I please, don't follow the crowd and pick up the cards that interest me rather than what some YouTubers tell me I NEED!!

That’s what I’ve been doing. Picking players that I feel will be fun to use while improving my results. If it doesn’t work, try someone else. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.