IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

10 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Just played some utter loser in div 4. Mbappe, potm Ronaldo, Messi, inform Neymar, kante,inform cancelo, van dijk,if navas, varane, rttk amavi, special veratti.

I just put my pad down and did something else. Fifa 22 must make so much money. 

The coin selling websites will be raking it in too. 

4 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Got it done. More than I wanted to pay, and I'm fucking skint now, but it's done.

Screenshot_20211111-123100_Companion.jpg

Messi might be an option for me as I’ve got Dybala and Simeone to get him linked, let us know how he goes for you. I’m not too far away coins wise so will see how I’m positioned after the weekend league. Di Natale is taking a while to drop in price so might put that one on the burner for now.  

6 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Got it done. More than I wanted to pay, and I'm fucking skint now, but it's done.

At least you had a target in mind and stuck to it.  All I do is buy special players I never use and do SBC's for players that don't fit into my team.  Look at this list of tradeable shit that I don't use:

• Carrasco IF
  • Arnautovic RB
  • Corona RB
  • Delort IF
  • Ndombele IF
  • James IF
  • Sabitzer OTW
  • Traore RTTK
  • Savanier IF
  • Laborde IF
  • Sangare RB
  • Kudus RB
  • Bharkhuizen RB
  • Teixiera RTTK
  • Gravenberch RTTK
  • Guendouzi IF
  • Atal IF

Main team here. 

I picked up RTTK Fred this morning for 299k as been eyeing the card for a while. Not sure how I’m going to fit him in though! 

Still have 2m for upgrades.

I’ve had Messi for a week or so and he’s decent but didn’t get a considerably better result out of him than Modric. However he dropped from 650k I paid to 520k so I’m gonna hold on him for now. 

70D5D23F-F586-4CDF-89CF-B640336B7D71.jpeg

3 hours ago, kthxbliz said:

Main team here. 

I picked up RTTK Fred this morning for 299k as been eyeing the card for a while. Not sure how I’m going to fit him in though! 

Still have 2m for upgrades.

I’ve had Messi for a week or so and he’s decent but didn’t get a considerably better result out of him than Modric. However he dropped from 650k I paid to 520k so I’m gonna hold on him for now. 

70D5D23F-F586-4CDF-89CF-B640336B7D71.jpeg

I love how you still have room for the rat king. 

Iv just made a bpl team based on Werner. Seriously the man is ridiculous and always scores against me 

I'm not going to be too active. But got a months PSN sub to try online. Play 3 rivals games and won all 3 easily. Scored about 12 goals all in and conceded 3 or so. 

Still a Japanese team, you know me. Not sure on formation yet though. Currently 3-5-2.

What is a recommended formation?

6 minutes ago, nakamura said:

I'm not going to be too active. But got a months PSN sub to try online. Play 3 rivals games and won all 3 easily. Scored about 12 goals all in and conceded 3 or so. 

Still a Japanese team, you know me. Not sure on formation yet though. Currently 3-5-2.

If you’re sticking to one nation, that will probably determine your formation in parts! I don’t know enough about what Japanese players are useful and in what positions. 

352 is workable. 442, 4231 and 4222 are also pretty popular this year. 

When was the last time you played FUT?

The market is crazy this year. Lots of very affordable meta cards.

Also, make sure you do the Foundation SBCs, specifically:

- Hybrid Leagues 

- Hybrid Nations 

- League and Nation Hybrids

You will need to gather 10-12k coins to do the first segment and then you’re set, just sell everything and move onto the next ones.

these are all SBCs that are all very good value and give tradeable packs back. Any questions just ask away! 

20 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Ok FIFA challenge. Improve this team to be as sweaty meta as possible on that budget!

Screenshot_2021-11-11-22-23-29-103_com.android.chrome.jpg

i feel like you may be at the stage I was at in Fifa 20…. I changed my team all the time especially if I lost a few games in a row. 

But it hit me eventually that I wasn’t even giving a team long enough to get used to some of the cards.

Having said that, your team above has a few players I just wouldn’t recommend at this stage. 

here’s my recommendation for sweaty squad.

This could work with a 4222, 4231, or even 442.

im happy to help with trying to get the tactics and instructions set up too.

I’m sure it won’t surprise you on many of these choices 😎 it’s a little over budget but I figure ok do you sell most of those you’ll be close. You could always swap Bamba for ASM if coins are tight. But ASM is a bit shite if you don’t spam skills as he is lacking in finishing and passing.  

Happy to explain why I chose these cards of why some of the ones you’re using aren’t great.

If you go with this, you’re gonna want the sweaty chemistry styles. I recommend to search the cards off the market with the chemistry styles already on.

Kimpembe, Kounde,  Renato & Tchouameni - Shadow

Fekir & Yedder - Hunters

Dembele - Finisher or Deadeye

62D71079-F573-4C85-A942-CECDEA1B5BC0.jpeg

36 minutes ago, nakamura said:

I loved the 352 for a while, but for some reason now the right mid keeps moving to centre back and throwing the whole shape out. I think you said you're on PS4, I don't know if the same thing happens there, but if it does you can 'fix' it by using a 5212 instead and setting the wing backs to get forward.

Other than that, I've managed pretty good results with a 41212 and 433(2), but I keep switching it week to week.

12 games with Messi now, I've had to change the way I play but I'm getting him to purr now. I originally tried him at CAM in a 41212, then at ST, and while he was good with the ball, off the ball he was horrendous. I had been playing with Long Ball, but his shitty workrates meant he never kept up with play. I've switched to a slow build up and 5212 with him at CAM, and he's fucking filthy now.

Veratti is pretty good too, I'm currently using him as my third CB, but he's a very capable box to box midfielder too.

35 minutes ago, kthxbliz said:

i feel like you may be at the stage I was at in Fifa 20…. I changed my team all the time especially if I lost a few games in a row. 

But it hit me eventually that I wasn’t even giving a team long enough to get used to some of the cards.

Having said that, your team above has a few players I just wouldn’t recommend at this stage. 

here’s my recommendation for sweaty squad.

This could work with a 4222, 4231, or even 442.

im happy to help with trying to get the tactics and instructions set up too.

I’m sure it won’t surprise you on many of these choices 😎 it’s a little over budget but I figure ok do you sell most of those you’ll be close. You could always swap Bamba for ASM if coins are tight. But ASM is a bit shite if you don’t spam skills as he is lacking in finishing and passing.  

Happy to explain why I chose these cards of why some of the ones you’re using aren’t great.

If you go with this, you’re gonna want the sweaty chemistry styles. I recommend to search the cards off the market with the chemistry styles already on.

Kimpembe, Kounde,  Renato & Tchouameni - Shadow

Fekir & Yedder - Hunters

Dembele - Finisher or Deadeye

62D71079-F573-4C85-A942-CECDEA1B5BC0.jpeg

Haha cheers. Nah I just change for fun! I like trying different things out. I have rttk fekir so could do the above. 

7 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

This team is 244k. It's ny no means objectively 'better' than @kthxbliz's version, just plays a bit different.

You'll be about 20-60k off it after selling the players you don't need, depending on untradables.

Swap Barella and Fekir in game.

PSX_20211111_234956.thumb.jpg.7dab6b084db3f9de7dee68637f3cd76e.jpg

Lozano IF is really good, burns most full back away once he’s got space.

Another option to get all the defenders on full chem would be RTTF Mukiele at right back and gold Theo Hernandez at LB. Would be a fair bit cheaper overall as the IF Hernandez is very pricey. 

I think he is blessed with a Red Theo. So jealous.

Did anyone get there champs points? I didn't have a chance to qualify this weekend because I refused to try and win ten more games to then attempt to quality when i shouldnt have to, cunts. Got no time for that.

Oh but they gave out 2500k xp as compensation! (If you played two games) Thank god I got them TIFOS fasters. :omg:

4 hours ago, Steely said:

I think he is blessed with a Red Theo. So jealous.

Did anyone get there champs points? I didn't have a chance to qualify this weekend because I refused to try and win ten more games to then attempt to quality when i shouldnt have to, cunts. Got no time for that.

Oh but they gave out 2500k xp as compensation! (If you played two games) Thank god I got them TIFOS fasters. :omg:

Yeh my only fit champs venture led to him