IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

3 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Fuck me, the servers are awful tonight. I was 6-4 for champions, but I've lost 3 on the bounce due to lag making it unplayable unless you just play through balls to your 99 pace strikers all game. 12 wins is all but gone, I just want to get to 8 and fuck it off now.

Just wait a few days people may give you free wins 

44 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Haha that Dortmund defender hummels. What a load of shit. 99 passing wow so useful on my slow as shit CB. Literally no thought into it at all. 

That guy will be SBC fodder long before April. Maybe even before he gets his second boost in December. :lol: Pointless.

5 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Just wait a few days people may give you free wins 

It's not so much about the wins, I've set aside my evening to play FIFA, but it's fucked.

Lost 4 in a row now, I literally couldn't defend at all in that last one. I'm done for tonight, I think.

2 hours ago, carlospie said:

Haha that Dortmund defender hummels. What a load of shit. 99 passing wow so useful on my slow as shit CB. Literally no thought into it at all. 

I packed an untradeable one tonight as well and hadn't even realised until I went into my squad!!  No walkout, but even odder was I checked all my packs as they opened and he wasn't there. Brand new promo and he's literally fodder to me🙄

Another weird thing tonight, won a game on co-op.  My brothers screen said won, gave him 100 points.  Mine said loss, never got the 100 points.  This has to be the buggiest version of FIFA in years!

I can’t remember Steely my having anything remotely close to the kind of pack luck in previous years that he has discovered recently. But you have a fairly consistent pattern of getting big pulls @gooner4life over a few years from what I can remember. It’s not a bad thing. It just makes you harder to like. This year I’m not overly fond of @Steely but I don’t imagine that bothers him while he swims in a pool full of FUT coins.

I did the Asensio Numbers Up SBC because it only cost me a few thousand on top of players in my club and he does actually look half decent, plus can keep me full Chem if I use him at the start. Hopefully he turns out to actually be really good.

I struggled through for my 8 wins, took me 7 games to get the last 2 through all the lag, but I want the rest of my weekend FIFA free.

The first 10 games I played, without lag, were a joy though, the team I have now is something special. Outside of top tier icons, Neymar or Mbappe, I don't really know how I can improve it now.

To be fair my luck has been silly this past week with Varane, Van Dijk and Ronaldo. :lol:

I've always had pretty decent luck though. Pretty much exactly the same time last year I bagged Champions League Mbappe, (1 year and 2 days out from my Ronny pull...) who was worth like 1.5m at the time.

Screenshot_20201105-080424_Companion.thumb.jpg.b708926f2ee2ddd9a54d4cd79727a7bf.jpg

I've just had a game of rivals, the lag from last night has gone and it's playable again now. For anyone with WL games to play, I'd recommend doing them now if you can, before everyone starts logging in to play Battlefield and EA's servers meltdown again.

I had perhaps the worst game I've ever had.  I had 7.9xG and my opponent 2.8 but I lost 5-1.  I had a clean through player hit the post twice and somehow miss an open net on a cutback.  

These games hurt more than a plain loss as you feel the game is against you......

1 hour ago, tenrou said:

If I could link him easier he'd stay in my team but I'm not a massive fan of rulebreaker bamba and sanches was great at the start but he's not cutting it against better teams.

What's your team? Yeh I hate bamba too. Been playing him up top with David. 

I knew thier were odd practices with fifa coin selling and I managed to get lucky yesterday and a bronze pack I opened had a 62 rated keeper that was selling for 6K plus! No idea why he was only ENG3?

So i snapped up all the cheap lower than 1K and sold them all for 6K. I made about 80K in an hour yesterday.

The same player this morning is now selling for 200 coins.

Got lucky i guess.

Built a cheap team with mostly untradebles for WL, as hedge against losing big coins with Black Friday coming.

Went 8-7 before giving away the rest, which I am very happy with. 

Gotta say though, I didn't really enjoy it. Some of the delay was atrocious, three of my losses were simply unplayable... Which then makes me ponder if three of my wins were undeserved and only down to the enemy having lag.

Of course the lack of fun may be also down to my team not being the best, so I'm not going to judge the experience too harshly, but I'm not eagerly rushing back to try again.

9 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Also, passed the 100 goal mark with the most reliable striker I've used this year.

(Not shown: 57 assists.)

PSX_20211114_110344.thumb.jpg.91162519ff06575620a9dbe06c64347a.jpg

Agreed. I have 2m coins there and still using him. Sure there are cards which might perform a little better but when I compare his price of 5k with anyone else for the small gains they offer I can’t justify it. His passing does my head in mind you.

They do start to drop off after a while though.  Dembele was full meta until recently but I find his finishing is a mare just now as everyone is onto better keepers and defenders.  I've been subbing him out after 15 mins to bring on 84 David :).  

I got 8 wins, but didn’t get much from the rewards. Cancelo best red, Luis Alberto best IF. My current plan is to just try to save for Mbappe. The current promotion looks worse than rulebreakers, so I’m hoping I won’t get distracted by SBC’s

2 hours ago, klargon said:

I got 8 wins, but didn’t get much from the rewards. Cancelo best red, Luis Alberto best IF. My current plan is to just try to save for Mbappe. The current promotion looks worse than rulebreakers, so I’m hoping I won’t get distracted by SBC’s

Cancelo is a great red to get!

Anyone used that mid beckham? He seems a good CM and he'd strong link in taverner who is a good card.  I have enough fodder to do it and I'm tempted but I don't know the card at all.  He's half the price of the card off the market.