IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Went 10-9 with my cheap RTG team yesterday. Gave the last game away. 

Left all my games until Sunday and was pretty worn out towards the end. 

Connection was overall very decent for WL standards but the sweat levels / opponents teams were unreal. 

2 useless red picks, 3 discard IFs, and  84 Digne best pull from the 100k pack. 

i could have upgraded the team some more but instead i have just transferred the entire coin balance from this account over to my main.

I am planning on building a really good squad on my main after Black Friday, have 2.5m saved up. I would have close to 5m if I sold everything else also.

41 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Can anyone think of a way I can swap bamba out for someone else? Really not getting on with him at all. 

I'm using 422 with dembele and yedder up front. 

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-21-18-128_com.android.chrome.jpg

What were you expecting from a discard-priced LM? You keep asking people for advice, but then change nearly your full team every 2 days! There’s rulebreaker Bamba or Coman. You can ditch Renato and swap with someone french for chemistry.

8 minutes ago, klargon said:

What were you expecting from a discard-priced LM? You keep asking people for advice, but then change nearly your full team every 2 days! There’s rulebreaker Bamba or Coman. You can ditch Renato and swap with someone french for chemistry.

No sorry I have rulebreaker bamba....

1 hour ago, AlfromSleep said:

Just noticed that OTW Malen has gone up to 47.5k on PS4, glad I held onto him now after almost selling when he was 25k. Sergio Ramos OTW is also up, currently 77k. 

Hype building ahead of the weekend where both will get an upgrade if their teams win their respective matches. I expect people to continue to invest in these as the week goes on. 

I bought a Malen at 25k when he was released as a small investment and intend to cash out this week, probably Friday, ahead of the crucial game. 

Since I Expect the card to be over-invested and to crash a little next week when he gets his upgrade. Sell in the hype!

1 hour ago, AlfromSleep said:

Just noticed that OTW Malen has gone up to 47.5k on PS4, glad I held onto him now after almost selling when he was 25k. Sergio Ramos OTW is also up, currently 77k. 

They all have due to lack of promos. Otw Lukaku has sky rocketed. My Sabitzer prediction came true haha

55 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Got a dupe untradeable Coman. Which current player SBC  would you put him into with some other untradeable fodder?

Insigne (I have RB Gosens), Fofana (I have RB Verratti), or Simeone?

Simeone is good, if he’s in space to get his head on the end of a cross it’s a goal.

Edit: quite similar to Arnautovic with less height. The 3* weak foot can be troublesome when his stamina is low, same with passing but if he’s got room away from defenders he’s awesome. Holds off defenders with ease and is clinical in the box.