IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

14 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

The thing is though, the game was great. I was having a whale of a time with my 33 pace Millwall striker in a 3421 formation. And it must still be the same game in there... I just dunno what's happened to it.

They fiddled with a bunch of sliders, and let Battlefield fuck up the servers. It's weird, all they needed to do was fix long shots and nerf the keepers slightly, they managed that, and then kept fucking with it anyway.

I trued the weekend league with my untradeable team of guff and I really hated it.  I've gone back and bough some players in that I sold :D.

Son is just a great striker, good movement and 5 star weakfoot.  I tried players I had like politano, but no comparison.  Even if he drops 50k I'd still rather have him in my team. 

Anyone trying to do the La Liga Player objective 'score from outside the box in 8 matches': I built this team.

Bale and the midfield four all have finesse shot trait & long shot stats over 80, Inaki has long shots of 78.

You can buy Bale with RF position for about 1500 coins (and flog him back for the same).

PSX_20211121_124926.thumb.jpg.dceb28bc02cda9cc862e9135900c3567.jpg

Decided to take advantage of pre-Black Friday price crash and add a couple cards I’d been eying up. Managed to grab Glitchy Turtle at 1.2m. Hope they don’t drop any more but, yolo. 

Just played y mate in a friendly who is in Elite and won 5-2 with the turtle grabbing a hat trick. Time to make a bit of a push up the divisions but I will stop at Div 1 highest - don’t fancy the ultra sweat fest of Elite to grind 7 wins every week.

8A4B6BCB-8E51-4EC0-A546-5F1933AC7AD3.jpeg

3 hours ago, tenrou said:

I trued the weekend league with my untradeable team of guff and I really hated it.  I've gone back and bough some players in that I sold :D.

Son is just a great striker, good movement and 5 star weakfoot.  I tried players I had like politano, but no comparison.  Even if he drops 50k I'd still rather have him in my team. 

Yep, I can't sell Son. He's staying in my team at least until I have Mbappe. 

3 hours ago, klargon said:

As the rumours of the next Foundations league are that it’s TUR1, RTTK Teixeira is pretty much at his max price limit at the moment. Might be worth shifting him if, like me, you had him sitting in your club doing nothing.

I heard it’s EFL Championship tomorrow.

Ha. I bought him because of the impact his base has on my silver team. I don’t actually have any use for him! I’ll keep him if he’s likely to make an objective a bit easier though.

I’m close to 800k now in my pursuit of Mbappe. XBOX, so not too far off. What’s the basis for anticipating a crash on Black Friday? New players picking the game up when discounted?

Just faced a team in Div 3 with 8 icons, all at least mid. Other 3 players were Oblak, CR7 and Neymar. Beat them 8-3. Feels good!

Liking the SBC Banza at the moment. Positioning seems good, and he’s solid from corners (although didn’t win a thing against Sol Campbell!)

I got Casemiro and Busquets from mine, I'm happy with that.

Other than maybe getting Neymar, which should be achievable this week if I really want to, I'm not too sure what to do with my team. I'm considering scrapping it altogether and focusing solely on Liverpool players, but that would mean ditching about 400k worth of SBC players.

Managed to get 5 playoff wins earlier but not before I blew two games in a row trying to play keep ball late on when holding a tight lead. It does feel wrong to play in such a dickish way but it’s win at all cost to get into the finals. 

Revised my team a bit to be less open by playing three CM, seems to have done the trick and helped me get back to winning ways. Been using RTTK Vidal as the stay back with Tonali and RB Kessie as box to box. The latter two have chipped in with a few goals and link play well. 

Waiting for the weekend to see where Di Natale is at as I’ve got more than enough coins for him but don’t want to spend too much so hoping he drops even more around and after Black Friday. 

34 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Managed to get 5 playoff wins earlier but not before I blew two games in a row trying to play keep ball late on when holding a tight lead. It does feel wrong to play in such a dickish way but it’s win at all cost to get into the finals. 

Revised my team a bit to be less open by playing three CM, seems to have done the trick and helped me get back to winning ways. Been using RTTK Vidal as the stay back with Tonali and RB Kessie as box to box. The latter two have chipped in with a few goals and link play well. 

Waiting for the weekend to see where Di Natale is at as I’ve got more than enough coins for him but don’t want to spend too much so hoping he drops even more around and after Black Friday. 

A really nice midfield you have there.

i expect Di Natale to drop further when people receive their pre-order hero packs on 1st Dec or thereabouts.