IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

I just had a major rage at this game.  I'm on pc and the last few days I have been getting major lag spikes that are like pure packet loss.  I have the connection indicator and its going from low 30s up to like 150ms latency in bursts and the game becomes completely unresponsive during it.  Its mega frustrating.  I'm assuming it's a fifa server issue as nothing seems to happen in apex legends.  How can they make such a bad job of this game when it's their biggest earner.......

2 hours ago, smithstock said:

Right...

I've got 4,600 EA Points to spend. Can someone advise me on what is the best thing to do with them please?

Wait, and see what packs they throw at the store during back Friday. 

It might be a little optimistic to hope for cut-prices packs but at the least I expect some 50k and 100k packs to appear in the store. 

English managers from the Championship league are going for 1500 coins.

English managers from other leagues are going for 200 coins.

You may have some championship manager league consumables lying around your club, gained from random packs over the last couple of months.

I'm sure you can work out the rest of the steps.

41 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

English managers from the Championship league are going for 1500 coins.

English managers from other leagues are going for 200 coins.

You may have some championship manager league consumables lying around your club, gained from random packs over the last couple of months.

I'm sure you can work out the rest of the steps.

Cheers Pants, just sold all my Championship manager league cards for 300 each.

19 hours ago, tenrou said:

I just had a major rage at this game.  I'm on pc and the last few days I have been getting major lag spikes that are like pure packet loss.  I have the connection indicator and its going from low 30s up to like 150ms latency in bursts and the game becomes completely unresponsive during it.  Its mega frustrating.  I'm assuming it's a fifa server issue as nothing seems to happen in apex legends.  How can they make such a bad job of this game when it's their biggest earner.......

I’m in PS5 and it’s completely unplayable right now. Ping is swinging wildly at the start screen and then if a game does start it either pauses and then catches up every few seconds or just completely crashes back to the menu. Was playing absolutely fine about an hour ago.

Chasing 2 more wins for my Rivals reward boost and being met with this shite is shocking in this day and age. 

22 hours ago, Steely said:

Chong looks like decent value...

I did him on my other account.

He’s alright but he’s probably not up to his stats.

i wouldn’t recommend doing him unless you really like the guy in real life or desperately need a Dutch player for your squad.

Yeah, cheers guys, I mate shitloads. Sold everyone who was above min and pulled in about 150k. I've given up trying to pack someone this year and I've quite quickly got up to nearly 700k. I think it has to be Mbappe.

I'd be nearly 100k closer if I didn't buy Messi for 500k, play two matches with him, then sell him for 450k less tax the other day. They don't call me the trading master for nothing. 

100k tonight and still going! Futbin filters for gold rare 77-82 is very useful. 

With Inter winning tonight, RTTK Vidal will be getting upgrades soon so hoping they update his price range. I have two in my transfer list so holding onto those until he peaks. I’ve also got Tonali, and Milan could still go through if Klopp decides to rest players next time out amd the other group game goes their way. 

I dunno man. I saved for Mbappe within 2 weeks and still haven’t packed anyone good. Depends how much of your life you want to dedicate to FIFA I suppose. I decided to take last night off. That was a bad decision as far as making coin goes!

Gravenberch has had his price range increase, but I wonder if he’ll still go extinct at 110k. He’ll be an 86 next week. Panic selling seems to be happening at the moment. I’d probably be fine with 110k, given he was worth about 15k when I packed him!

I'm finding this the most enjoyable and accessible UT for years. My team isn't overly expensive apart from being able to get Larsson (86) early October but is competing as much as I would expect given my fairly limited ability. The difference for me this year in terms of gameplay is feeling like I can finally actually defend and position players manually without really using x button contain unless its a last ditch attempt to block a shot in the box. 

Took my first jump into the Playoffs this week and after 2 horrendous connections and then just being well beaten in 1 game, leaving me with 3 losses, I've won my last 2 so not in a terrible position to get a decent result. I'm not too fussed about qualifying for the weekend league as I no longer have the time nor the appetite to sweat that shit out so just looking to get as many wins as possible and see where it leaves me. 6 wins gets you the qualification for WL yeah?