IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

3 hours ago, gooner4life said:

I'm out this year already, I haven't packed anything decent tradeable since Vinicius Jr in TOTW1 and even he's worth fuck all now, every team i play is full of icons and heroes sprinkled with an Mbappe and Neymar, you just can't compete unless you have Steely's pack luck. 

Have you done SBC accounts?

Im almost 5m up thanks to my four SBC accounts. 

No money spent besides the Ultimate Edition…

575CE002-EF63-415D-8E53-0C5BD78947E0.jpeg

37 minutes ago, kthxbliz said:

Have you done SBC accounts?

Im almost 5m up thanks to my four SBC accounts. 

No money spent besides the Ultimate Edition…

575CE002-EF63-415D-8E53-0C5BD78947E0.jpeg

Do you build up coins on each account then just sell them players from your main for inflated prices?

14 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Do you build up coins on each account then just sell them players from your main for inflated prices?

Yep. 

Did the juicy valuable foundation SBCs on all three and then just do MM or any tradeable SBC each week. Granted, I’ve had excellent luck between the four accounts which is good because my main account is literally a Gosens generator. 

7 minutes ago, kthxbliz said:

Yep. 

Did the juicy valuable foundation SBCs on all three and then just do MM or any tradeable SBC each week. Granted, I’ve had excellent luck between the four accounts which is good because my main account is literally a Gosens generator. 

Do you take any specific steps to avoid getting in trouble for coin trading or do you think you've just gotten lucky?

10 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Do you take any specific steps to avoid getting in trouble for coin trading or do you think you've just gotten lucky?

yeah lots of steps, I don’t know how many of them are effective or placebo though.

Last year I bought around 2m coins and the method was to bid in the final 60 seconds as opposed to buy it now. 

i also only transfer every few days, and I try to do it during busy periods or market volatility, for example, within the first hour or two of a TOTW when prices are all over the place. 

Again, shows the correlation between time invested in the game and the team/coins you have. Ok, there’s an element of luck in there, but it largely comes down to how much time you’re willing to put into it. More than 1 account is a bridge too far for me!

14 minutes ago, klargon said:

Again, shows the correlation between time invested in the game and the team/coins you have. Ok, there’s an element of luck in there, but it largely comes down to how much time you’re willing to put into it. More than 1 account is a bridge too far for me!

Yeah true. Admittedly, I have a lot of time, but it’s not all that intensive honestly. 10 mins to setup account, 1-2 hours to do the foundation SBCs and then 15 mins per week for MM. 

54 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

How do you do the SBC’s you literally get nothing to start with?

i just move the starter players around to achieve good chemistry, which always then gives you a couple hundred coins. I then buy a 200 coin bronze card off the market and buy him from my main account for 10k. Then use 10k to do one of the foundation SBCs, sell every thing, move to the next foundation SBC. It was a bit fiddly at first but after doing it a few times it gets easier. 

55 minutes ago, klargon said:

MM takes me well over an hour. I’m not sure how you’re doing them that quick! The foundation SBC’s would likely take me many hours.

when I say 15 mins I presume you have at least some cards in your club. I’m pretty good at SBC solutions and tend to solve them myself. But even following Futbin and buying everything I would have MM done in 20 mins, it’s only four segments.

MM are usually pretty simple SBC's as long as you have the 1 or 2 club players you need.

I never sell players I get from reward packs so always have lots for SBC's. Currently have 784 players!

15 minutes ago, gospvg said:

MM are usually pretty simple SBC's as long as you have the 1 or 2 club players you need.

I never sell players I get from reward packs so always have lots for SBC's. Currently have 784 players!

Ive done the latest ones, keeping the packs for tomorrow night when I’ll pack nothing good! Still have 799 players in my club 😆

When doing SBC, as a rule I cross reference my transfer list duplicates, it’s a good way to get those cleared. 

Does anyone actually have a real, valid reason why the game plays so differently when playing Plays Offs or Champion Weekender?

Last night I had two games of rivals, smooth as butter, no issues at all, really enjoyable.  Just played a Play Off match and the players are running around like arthritic pensioners in mud! That happens more often and not when comparing Rivals with Play Offs.

Does my head in! 

3 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

Just packed an untradable baby Stoichkov in the latest flash SBC 🤩 with De Ligt hiding in there. Funny thing is, it was a Conmebol player that showed first on the app!

5 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

My luck tonight continues. Decided to risk 50k on a promo pack and got Di Natale, who I’ve been saving for since last month. 

Christ!