IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Played my last 3 games of Play Offs last night, needed to win all 3 to qualify.

Won 4-0 rager.

4-3 Extra Time

5-4 Extra Time

Bloody meta teams as usual but somehow I managed to smash my way through with the awesome foursome (Thiago, Bobby, Salah and Mane) bundling in goal after goal!)

From those packs...TOTW Trapp and Casemiro.

Is the new benzema card genuinely fantastic? The reason I ask is that its 120k odd and that's no small money at the momment when son and mane etc cost less than that.

I think that's my problem with sbcs just now.  They are all at least 100k and there are only like 3 players more than that now so you have to say would I pick the over a top tier gold.  

11 minutes ago, tenrou said:

Is the new benzema card genuinely fantastic? The reason I ask is that its 120k odd and that's no small money at the momment when son and mane etc cost less than that.

I think that's my problem with sbcs just now.  They are all at least 100k and there are only like 3 players more than that now so you have to say would I pick the over a top tier gold.  

i haven’t done it and I’ve been super cautious with SBCs this year. 

looking at this Benzema card I agree on price-point but I think you need to factor in that he has lots of pace and much better ability and balance. It’s probably the best a Benzema card is going to be all year in terms of those meta stats. From that perspective it looks pretty good value. However I get your point about comparing it to alternatives on the market which is always a really sound logical approach. 

I know what you mean, you look and say how many high low 4 star players are there.  Not many, if you need high low for example then you pay what you need to pay.  Draxler was overpriced but if you want decent 5 star weak foot midfielder in ligue 1 then you pay what's required. 

I started and quit all my games last night for weekend league, other people were quitting too. Absolute quitfest. Ended up getting 32 points from others quitting.

Anyway got fuck all in my rewards, I've had nowt in all the packs so far, just rare golds and I also spunked my 500k on packs and got nowt.

Pffft I never get any luck. 😒 

45 minutes ago, tenrou said:

He'll be cheaper in a few days when the signature players drop in price. Alternatively you can get that Baku card. He's definitely worth it. 

16 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Just packed untradable kramaric, would he or Malin be a viable cam?

Screenshot_2021-11-27-12-37-57-972_com.android.chrome.jpg

i would say no. I like my CAM to have great vision, short and long passing, and neither of these are good enough for CAM in my opinion. 

i would say you also wanna have your best players in your team man. I can see Sanitzer and Sane in there yet you have Fekir, Theo, Hakimi and Politano on the bench…

25 minutes ago, kthxbliz said:

i would say no. I like my CAM to have great vision, short and long passing, and neither of these are good enough for CAM in my opinion. 

i would say you also wanna have your best players in your team man. I can see Sanitzer and Sane in there yet you have Fekir, Theo, Hakimi and Politano on the bench…

I splurged all my old money and team in a rage. These are all my untradeables!

Iv had far more success just sweating it with Malin than any other team iv ever used. Just play a game here and there rather than slugging it out all night 

Got my 8th win with a game to spare. Only one win gifted to me all weekend after getting 4 last week. Got an 86 IF in the form of Trapp from my totw pack plus Berghuis. Some 84 fodder from the other pack so those may come in handy next time there’s an SBC I'm interested in. 

Finished with 2 wins out of the 5 play-off games I had left so missed out on whatever happens with the weekend League but not too fussed. Is it it like a token you can get to use for whatever weekend you decide to get involved?

I played a few ridiculous teams in those 5 games but no game felt totally outmatched. I just wasn’t good enough at certain points, especially where the opponents defence was quick at getting organised after losing the ball.

Im going to make a few changes this week using the 440k I have built up with Vinicius IF 83 and Asensio NumUp moving out I think. LW and RW recommendations welcome :)

1 hour ago, MardiganX said:

Finished with 2 wins out of the 5 play-off games I had left so missed out on whatever happens with the weekend League but not too fussed. Is it it like a token you can get to use for whatever weekend you decide to get involved?

I played a few ridiculous teams in those 5 games but no game felt totally outmatched. I just wasn’t good enough at certain points, especially where the opponents defence was quick at getting organised after losing the ball.

Im going to make a few changes this week using the 440k I have built up with Vinicius IF 83 and Asensio NumUp moving out I think. LW and RW recommendations welcome :)

85 Vinny is a significant upgrade, his finishing is noticeably better. 

if you want a good LW/LM that’s pretty well rounded that RB Machis is only 11k and pretty decent, felt like a budget Fekir.