Ultimate Team

Timmo

34 minutes ago, tenrou said:

Current flash sbc has high rated non rares for mad money.  You have about half a  hour to cash in.  3.5k for ward prowse :D

Spotted this 4 mins before it expired and worked incredibly fast, must have made a good and easy 30k so thank you!

Got 10 wins on weekend league. I was willing to give both final wins away as the next tier wasn’t possible, but both players played it back to their keeper at kick off and pretended to be about to concede an own goal. Those fuckers deserve a Banza beasting, as far as I’m concerned! Nothing interesting to report from the many packs I’ve opened. 3x81+ yielded Neuer, which was nice.

Striker choice is getting more difficult these days. Currently going Fekir and Banza with Mbappe at CAM. Did FB Benzema, but I’m not overly impressed. Predictions suggest we could be seeing an IF for Griezmann this week, plus his OTW is only one win from the upgrade. I think at 87 he’ll be back in the fold!

8 minutes ago, klargon said:

Striker choice is getting more difficult these days. Currently going Fekir and Banza with Mbappe at CAM. Did FB Benzema, but I’m not overly impressed. Predictions suggest we could be seeing an IF for Griezmann this week, plus his OTW is only one win from the upgrade. I think at 87 he’ll be back in the fold!

What chem are you using on Benz? He's been astounding for me. 

I was pretty busy this weekend so didn't spend the entire thing Fifaing, but the hours I have managed to get on have been... well it's never ending.

I started on Friday with 73 packs. A simple plan - open them and use untradable dupes in SBCs.

Problem though, I started getting a LOT of dupes.

Completing SBCs mean new untradeable packs.

New packs mean more dupes.

Then the flash SBCs started dropping.

It's Monday afternoon, I've completed every flash SBC, I've done four players, I have 1.77m coins, I'm halfway through 6 of the league SBCs, I've gained I-don't-know-how-many new packs, but I still have 50 to go.

FIFTY.

I'll come back and update you all probably sometime around Christmas.

17 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

I was pretty busy this weekend so didn't spend the entire thing Fifaing, but the hours I have managed to get on have been... well it's never ending.

I started on Friday with 73 packs. A simple plan - open them and use untradable dupes in SBCs.

Problem though, I started getting a LOT of dupes.

Completing SBCs mean new untradeable packs.

New packs mean more dupes.

Then the flash SBCs started dropping.

It's Monday afternoon, I've completed every flash SBC, I've done four players, I have 1.77m coins, I'm halfway through 6 of the league SBCs, I've gained I-don't-know-how-many new packs, but I still have 50 to go.

FIFTY.

I'll come back and update you all probably sometime around Christmas.

sounds like it’s been a good weekend for you! How you planning to spend your millions?

I did every single viable flash SBC besides the 84+ Player Picks on my main account.  Not a single walk-out. But a handful of 84s and a couple of discard IFs. 

my best return all weekend was from doing two of the 81+ Ligue 1 double upgrade as i posted earlier. 

WL I was 9-6 and with a chance of rank 2 but couldn’t be arsed, gave my last 5 matches away. Red picks Kroos and Felipe. TOTW Felipe and two discard IFs.  Bruno and Parejo in the 100k pack. Nothing to get excited about but could’ve been far worse. 

After all the waiting for Di Natale, since I packed him he’s been a bit underwhelming unfortunately. Same with Stoichkov so I suspect it’s my lack of ability to use them to their full effect. I’m tempted to sell Di Natale which would put me well over the magical million coin mark.

One problem I’ve got is I’ve gone so Serie A heavy up to now that Im struggling to come up with any plan to change it. I’ve tried to avoid going down the meta French player route so far but that Benzema does look very tempting (now if only I’d done that Fekir SBC...)

1 hour ago, kthxbliz said:

sounds like it’s been a good weekend for you! How you planning to spend your millions?

Dunno! A monster team, but it depends on what I pack and how many coins I end up with.

I've been at it for the last two hours. My insistence on using all dupes in SBCs means I STILL have 47 packs.

Angelinos... Angelinos everywhere...

8 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Is Fekir getting an upgrade? Alaba too while we are on the subject?

Fekir won’t be getting fully upgraded due to not winning enough games. In think he gets an upgrade if they progress. Alaba OTW has met the criteria for an upgrade now. Should happen this week

If you've a lot of coins I say try some players. I tried cr7 but didn't like him.  Mbappe is good but I just can't see the 1.3 million in him.  My current fav is inform neymar.  I can't afford r9 or cruyff but I'd like to try them as well.

3 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

81-87 upgrade SBC, just got SS Renato Sanchez. My pack luck has been insane, he’s worth 750k if tradeable (mine isn’t). 

Now, I’ve never had a Ronaldo in FUT, ever. It’s pretty tempting...

Just stop it now, Al.

55 minutes ago, klargon said:

Gravenberch has his first RTTK upgrade and is now extinct yet again!

Vidal is up to 86 now and extinct but it looks like his price range has been messed up as his max is 16k

edit: they’ve done the same to Gravenberch, Rodrygo and Sane as well. 

It's done. I've done it.

It's taken something like 18-20 hours over 4 days, but I have done my 73 packs.

I tried keeping count of the packs I earned on the way, but I lost it around the 30 mark. So I've opened over 100, and WELL over 100 packs.

It was pretty close to a 50/50 split between tradeable and untradeable though.

If anyone wants to know a more comprehensive rundown of the things I saw then I can write one up (screenshot my spreadsheet most likely).

But here's the headlines:

I didn't discard a single untradeable dupe. Instead I used them in Flash SBCs, and to craft Player SBCs along with higher-rated untradeables. 

Doing this I finished:

Benzema FB

Chiellini FB

Tatith Chong

Simeone SerieA PotM

Troy Deeney Moments

Phil 'Face' Jones

...without spending a single coin.

It'll come as no surprise that the vast majority of my best pulls came from the untradeable packs.

The best tradable pulls were:

Kimmich In-Form 

Witsel Signature Signing

Handanovitch

Pareja

Jordi Alba

The best of the untradeable is a hefty old list, but included:

Witsel Signature Signing (Yup, packed him twice)

Edwards Signature Signing

Karlsson Signature Signing

Oblak

Jadon Sancho

De Jong 

Kimpembe (Twice! Who packs Kimpembe untradeable twice?)

After polishing off all the above players, I then put dupes and untradeables into the 75+ player pick SBC and used that to craft the Base Icon pick.

A base Icon pick where I bought zero players, and used only a minimal amount of tradeable cards.

And to finish this post off, here's who I packed from that.

Spoiler

PXL_20211129_222659475_MP.thumb.jpg.8c09ed704b7034b936f653ea3eb311cf.jpg

On 19/11/2021 at 13:16, Bennette98 said:

I've lost interest in FUT so decided to sell up last week.

Got 1.2 million coins sitting waiting for my return later in the year.

Only players I have kept as investments are 1x Sabitzer OTW (bought for 34k, currently 55k) and 1x Rodrygo RTTK (bought for 230k, currently 232k)

Timed this horribly wrong.

Still have my Sabitzer and he's now worth 20k (I should have listened!)

With Rodrygo, his price dropped to 200-210k last week so I decided to buy another 4. Sold all 5 yesterday morning for 245k. Made roughly 175k in profit, nice.

Only for his price to spike up to 400k yesterday evening when he got his upgrade. Meaning if I would have held on for an extra 12 hours I would've made close to 1 million profit from 5 sales... :facepalm:

Nah mate, celebrate the profit. As you can see from your very own Sabitzer, it's so easy to lose a bunch of coins, so making almost 200k off 5 cards is a massive win.

Skills.

In other news, Reading's Rinomhota has become my favourite non-Millwall silver player. He's like a little Kante, running allll about the gaff, intercepting the ball like there's no tomorrow.

After NU Asensio starting great he has become a passenger over the last few days. So I put Dembele back in and I've 3 on the bounce with strong wins and Dembele has 4 goals and 2 assists in those 3 games. Maybe a bit too far on the conspiracy theory mindset but is there a chance old promo cards get nerfed to encourage players to focus on new promo's? :)