IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

On my 3 one of 5 picks I didn't get a single player offered more than 82.  It was the worst run of picks I've ever seen :)

The game sure knows how to take the wind out of your sails.  

Looks like last night was the time to pick up a bargain from the special cards. Some are up significantly now. Makes sense that there may be another drop on Thursday with the rewards, but I’d be surprised if they go as low.

81, 82 and 86 (Diaby) from champs picks

More because I had enough coin after selling RB Casemiro and less because I think it will improve things, but De Jong and Prime Deco in. De Jong goes to CDM at start and then pretty much as is. Midfield may now be like wet paper in terms of defending but hopefully De Jong can sweep things up in front of defence 🙂

29FFBC0C-D481-43AB-B2A3-F1651C116D8F.thumb.jpeg.ecaaf58dee8fc3551ad1222cfdda4d8c.jpeg

RW needs an upgrade ASAP!

1 hour ago, MardiganX said:

More because I had enough coin after selling RB Casemiro and less because I think it will improve things, but De Jong and Prime Deco in. De Jong goes to CDM at start and then pretty much as is. Midfield may now be like wet paper in terms of defending but hopefully De Jong can sweep things up in front of defence 🙂

29FFBC0C-D481-43AB-B2A3-F1651C116D8F.thumb.jpeg.ecaaf58dee8fc3551ad1222cfdda4d8c.jpeg

RW needs an upgrade ASAP!

Wouldn't you be better with a box to box mid rather than deco? Like veron

9 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

It’s nearly February and it’s the first time I’ve packed anything worth over 100k on Fifa 22

You're so fucking red listed it's unreal. Most of us never pack anything tradeable over 100k ever!

Edit - wasn't your Messi tradeable?!

This is why your moaning is so annoying!

34 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Me red listed in February with less than 800k transfer profit yet getting better rewards weekly because I’m better at the game than Timmo, vs Timmo who never packs anything.

ok buddy, keep crying. 

AA2F14CD-06AE-4EA5-A8A7-AD2F504FD356.jpeg

83B6935A-EE8C-4733-8BD8-3E692DD6650F.jpeg

Oh shit, is this because Pants said I'm good at the game? Maybe at some point we'll have that tourney so you can wave your e-dick.

You can throw any metrics you want at it, you've always had insane luck and it's just weird that you don't seem to see it. I just spent 800k on Cancelo who you got for free earlier this week! And you've packed CR7 (OTW!) and Messi already this year, that's crazy. I've never packed either before April before, ever. This year has been better than average for me though, one icon pack completed in total and it was Cryuff, who's brilliant.

Did you block me from seeing you on the Leaderboards, by the way? I can't see you.

1 minute ago, Timmo said:

Oh shit, is this because Pants said I'm good at the game? Maybe at some point we'll have that tourney so you can wave your e-dick.

You cna throw any metrics you want at it, you've always had insane luck and it's just weird that you don't seem to see it. I just spent 800k on Cancelo who you got for free earlier this week! And you've packed CR7 (OTW!) and Messi already this year, that's crazy. I've never packed eother before April before, ever. This year has been better than average for me though, one icon pack completed in total and it was Cryuff, who's brilliant.

I said it was the only tradeable thing I’d packed, and yes I’ve had great pulls untradeable, but Socrates is upfront because I can’t afford anything around Ronaldo, it makes a big difference having coins to have choice, I wasn’t moaning, I hardly post in here because there isn’t much for me to say, my teams pretty static, it will be nice to be able to try some different cards now. 

36 minutes ago, Chewylegs said:

Hakim and Mendy tradeable.  Hakim sold for 667K so I now have a crazy 2mil in the bank.  I've never been this lucky on FIFA!

Awesome some good luck there. 

How’s the team looking and how you spending millions?

17 minutes ago, kthxbliz said:

Awesome some good luck there. 

How’s the team looking and how you spending millions?

As of yet I'm not sure, my team is been pretty samey for a while, using a prem team this year as haven't done for a couple of years.  Think TOTY Rudiger needs buying.  Currently 560k.

16 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

No don't be daft, why would i do that? I'm playing the PS5 version, maybe it's that? are you still on PS4?

Nah, I'm PS5! Very odd, maybe just a glitch.

10 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Me red listed in February with less than 800k transfer profit yet getting better rewards weekly because I’m better at the game than Timmo, vs Timmo who never packs anything.

ok buddy, keep crying. 

AA2F14CD-06AE-4EA5-A8A7-AD2F504FD356.jpeg

83B6935A-EE8C-4733-8BD8-3E692DD6650F.jpeg

You have 2,274,143 transfer profit at the moment 🤨