IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

7 minutes ago, klargon said:

I started off with bronze pack method, then just moved onto selling the stuff I packed. I never use a tradable contract or chem style. Only investments were the promo players who were close to discard. No volume buying or selling. I’ve got over 3000 in my club now. Packs come from objectives, marquee matchups and weekend league really. It’s just the volume over time that ends up accumulating

Still impressive! Pack luck can’t have been that bad!! Still sometimes the best way to make coins Is just not to waste them, it’s a good philosophy.

54 minutes ago, kthxbliz said:

Still impressive! Pack luck can’t have been that bad!! Still sometimes the best way to make coins Is just not to waste them, it’s a good philosophy.

Yeah, I've tried to not switch my team too much this season and it's made a big difference

I just got rank 6 on fut champs using a full out of position silver team and silver pogba in net 🤣

I got 90 mcginn as my player pick so might use him in net next time 

Silver Star welbeck is a legendary defender. 

I seem to have created a really good squad. I packed some rw tots so flogged him and bought Ronaldo and some CMS. Ronaldo is straight up broken still, iv won six in a row with most quitting at two nil.

Screenshot_2022-05-02-14-42-46-328_com.android.chrome.jpg

On 02/05/2022 at 14:44, carlospie said:

I seem to have created a really good squad. I packed some rw tots so flogged him and bought Ronaldo and some CMS. Ronaldo is straight up broken still, iv won six in a row with most quitting at two nil.

Screenshot_2022-05-02-14-42-46-328_com.android.chrome.jpg

McGinn looks incredible for his price. This is why I love TOTS. 

25 minutes ago, kthxbliz said:

McGinn looks incredible for his price. This is why I love TOTS. 

Yeh he's absurd really high in all the necessary stats. Absolute rockey shot too I think it's 99 shot power. 

I always thank people who give me freebies, not that it happens often. I’ve had Alisson x2 (both untradeable), Silva, Rice, Rodri from packs. Cancelo and TAA reds. I need to be more willing to discard so I can get through some more packs

4 minutes ago, klargon said:

I always thank people who give me freebies, not that it happens often. I’ve had Alisson x2 (both untradeable), Silva, Rice, Rodri from packs. Cancelo and TAA reds. I need to be more willing to discard so I can get through some more packs

Cancelo red is an insane pick!

I got Dias and Alisson from 14 wins, and shit all from the TOTS pack, then picked up Cancelo myself for 900k.

Wasn’t Akinfenwa added at 6? I’m wondering how it was possible for me to play a game in rivals against someone with him when I started the game at 5:50

4 hours ago, gooner4life said:

I got van Dijk as a red and Ruben Dias, but I've got Toty Dias, the question is do i sell both Ruben's and keep van Dijk or is Toty Dias better?

I've read different things about Van Dijk, I think the general feeling is that he's the strongest tackler in the game but that his acceleration is sometimes a problem.

Personally TOTY Dias is the best CB I've used this year and his red 95 feels much the same to me, but if you can afford the extra then it's surely worth keeping his TOTY for those extra couple of %.

3 hours ago, klargon said:

Wasn’t Akinfenwa added at 6? I’m wondering how it was possible for me to play a game in rivals against someone with him when I started the game at 5:50

He came out around 5 for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Back into this. 

Managed to get to 2.6m coins and running this team 

Screenshot_20220526-210906_Companion.thumb.jpg.d258088bc99999a89a2d00bccd005f40.jpg

Pedri is a sensation, and if you haven't done the free Fati card, do not miss out!! 

I've decided to spend all my coins, and have been assembling the following.  The problem I've got is that I'm out of coins and don't yet have Rodrygo or Fabinho.  I've got some fodder, but nowhere near enough, and only a day left.  I'll figure it out somehow, even if I have to temporarily sell someone at a loss!

Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 13.35.42.png

Who don't you have?

Van Dijk is (relatively) shit in my opinion. I have him untradeable and both Varane and Dias are way better.

I'd also consider holding off Vini, I reckon Neymar will be much better for a similar price. 

I've already bought everyone - it's just the SBC's left.  I can't get on with Neymar at all.  It's probably because I don't use skills, but I always found his 93 useless.  I already have Dias TOTY and Varane.  Thought I'd give Van Dijk a go, just for a change of scenery more than anything.

Looks like I'll be ok to scrape the SBC's.  I'll be opening the 85+x20 at 6, and I think I've scraped together almost enough coin to cover topping up the rest.

Just went through qualifying with the new team. I’d love to say it was a breeze, but it was still fairly hard going.

Militao is the fastest CB I’ve used. Fabinho is the real deal, but struggles with stamina. Pele is what you’d hope for given his price.

Alisson is the worst keeper I’ve ever used. In the 4 games he lasted, he failed to save a single shot and scored 2 own goals. For the time being I’ve gone Varane and Lloris, probably changing to Van der Sar and Dias when I get the icon swaps necessary.

Isco wasn’t working out in the position I was playing him, so I shifted out van Dijk (200k up in a day!) and managed to get Modric in for a more balanced box to box player.

Qualifying is always a breeze for me. I go 6-2 and stop there every week as prefer the rewards for 6. 

The connection is Champs however has been next level appalling since Bundes TOTS. 

I’ve also splashed the cash and have a nice team also but for some reason my phone is only taking 6mb photos these days so can’t upload. 

3 hours ago, kthxbliz said:

Qualifying is always a breeze for me. I go 6-2 and stop there every week as prefer the rewards for 6. 

The connection is Champs however has been next level appalling since Bundes TOTS. 

I’ve also splashed the cash and have a nice team also but for some reason my phone is only taking 6mb photos these days so can’t upload. 

Upload to Imgur

18 hours ago, Timmo said:

Upload to Imgur

Tried that, the forum says the image is too large to link to.

54 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Take a pic then take an internal screen grab on your phone . 

tried that but it only trims the file size down from like 6mb to 4mb. 

I found a solution, I can link to my squad through the official app: 

https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=keJUWEgKn027z:FFA22PS4

3 hours ago, klargon said:

And now everyone can see it:

A03657CC-DDAF-4CB0-9283-64D53237A737.jpeg

Ah awesome good job man. Cancelo goes to CM and Canales goes to Lb. Funny how a 50k card can be so good he’s frequently a stand out player. 

Also Eusebio was 93+ and I would never recommend him at his current price of 3.7m, he’s like the Portuguese Jamie Vardy. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea why I’m still playing this. Abuse seems to be at a season high at  moment. I assume most players are kids, but why are they such cunts? Played a champs game that was 3-3. Went to pens and the opponent missed at 7-7 and disconnected. Told me I didn’t deserve to win because I was playing ‘drop back’. I don’t even know what that is - all my tactics are default. Another kid called me a’ sweaty rat’ for intentionally losing games in order to play them. Why would I do that? People build up these narratives in their heads. I’m not sure why they don’t just put the pad down and get outside.