Ultimate Team

Timmo

Feels like there’s very little to gain from the 85+ x10 now. Aside from 98 Ben Yedder, I don’t think there’s really anyone else I want in the team. I guess the end of the game is nigh.

65797865-8A16-4ADD-9C82-A4D8B74FC9E6.jpeg

4 hours ago, klargon said:

Feels like there’s very little to gain from the 85+ x10 now. Aside from 98 Ben Yedder, I don’t think there’s really anyone else I want in the team. I guess the end of the game is nigh.

65797865-8A16-4ADD-9C82-A4D8B74FC9E6.jpeg

Holy shit. You did Mendy!

This is hardly some sort of insider tip, but you should do Griezmann. Played 5 qualifiers tonight and he scored in all of them. Never had a striker make that sort of immediate impact. He hits these shitty balloon shots that just go in anyway.

Oh I did him. Lovely striker. 

Neymar Futties, Saint Max Futties and Obviously a Dembele and Varane Futties.. Gonna need some fodder. 

Worth Ben Yedder Swaps token 98 card now? I'm not so sure. 

I should have enough tokens for him tonight.  I'm not sure what else there is worth doing in there.  I've got well over 100 90+ rated players in the club, so the fodder packs just don't appeal.  At least Ben Yedder gets you a unique card.

8 minutes ago, klargon said:

I should have enough tokens for him tonight.  I'm not sure what else there is worth doing in there.  I've got well over 100 90+ rated players in the club, so the fodder packs just don't appeal.  At least Ben Yedder gets you a unique card.

The 95 icon pack is pretty tempting at this stage. A lot of wins. Might wait to see just how common Yashin is. 

D237846E-0BA7-4805-B4F1-E9BDD6230179.thumb.jpeg.165c67b855f81897d50a7b31449bc6bc.jpeg

At this point, the icons are generally worse than the special cards. I’ve got Ronaldo as a loan, and he’s nothing special compared to someone like Marcelo. Useful for linking, but otherwise a waste of time I reckon.

I voted Theo for the 99. No chance.

19 minutes ago, klargon said:

Good lawd, Ben Yedder is a sea of 99’s! That France Cup is going to be absolutely horrible. 

I think Saint Maximin will be better but we’ll see. There’s so many identikit cards now

Thought Eriksen might be this years’ Guendouzi - the highest IGS in the game, but they take about 2 weeks to apply the upgrade. They’ve actually already done it, which is a nice surprise.

I've not played the game in weeks but I every few days jump on and do all the sbcs, just pure force of habit.  

Just packed moments Eusebio from the marquee match ups.  Literally couldn't have been less relevant now :D

I’m done. Leaving the game with over a million in the bank, over 4000 players, nearly 4000 consumables, 175 staff and a full transfer list. Felt quite like a full time job, so I’ll not be back for a while!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried ea play pro?  I'm still not convinced with 23 but as I play on pc you can buy a play pro code for like 12 quid so I can try it out for a month and I think you get 1600 fifa points for the first month.   Almost like a rental for the game for a month.  

Just wondered if anyone had tried the 1 month pre paid codes and if they had any issues.