Ultimate Team

Timmo

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2022 at 16:56, carlospie said:

Who's the best bang for buck league then?

So far I've tried Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga as I packed a Kante early on so I was able to shuffle a lot.  I think some of the more mobile attackers are in La Liga, Fekir and Gomez for example.  Settled on a blend of both so far and this is the most stable team so far after an atrocious start to FUT Champs last weekend (6-14).

I would start with La Liga / Seria A and then depending on future packs pivot from there . . 

2022-10-13 09_01_42-Window.jpg

I didn't renew my Pro sub.  I didn't hate the game but it got to a point where every game for me was really delayed, laggy and button delay etc.  I was having lag spikes into the 200ms when no other game than fifa does this.  

I just didn't want to fight the poor gameplay anymore.

Hero pack was actually alright, Park Ji Sung, not a banger but fits nicely into my team as a second CDM.

I didn't realise Heroes get 3* chem as standard.

FWIW really enjoying this game, cant wait for them to patch a ruin it. :D

I think I hate this game. 

Anyway, how the hell do you knock the ball on when running?  My guys accelerate like running through treacle but opponents just blast the ball 5 metres in front and run like billy-o.

He's been a beast for me. Shouldn't have expected anything else really.

Got a nice pack yesterday. 

Spoiler

Mane walkout, I was chuffed, then a cheeky Vini Jr was also in tbe pack! 

IMG-20221026-WA0034.thumb.jpeg.94849276222444a9b147d05b818ab74b.jpeg

Upto Div 5 now, I think I've hit my wall though. Once again I cannot compete in weekend league, so I'll not bother again with that in Fifa 23.

Decided to give the trial a go. After you get over the initial shock of everyone being shite, it ultimately just plays a lot like FIFA. No idea what’s going on with chem, corners or pens, though. 5-6 hours got me to squad battles elite 3 and rivals div 7. Fortunately, it hasn’t tempted me to buy it. My shitty starter team:

E9F1468B-18D9-4B64-B384-60C58559AE5E.jpeg

There's a Millwall TOTW card for the first time in literally years, AND there's a Millwall player in objectives.

So that's me back in.

It's the first time I've joined FUT so late in the cycle. My Division 10 games were interesting. I faced FB Falcao in game 1, and Henry in game 2. 

I suspect I'm not playing solely against other Div 10 players.

Most of the time for me it failed to show the opponent team, so I don’t really know what I was up against. I think I’m done with the trial now. I didn’t quite make it to div5. Those lower leagues are great fun though - just back to back wins all the way. This is where I ended up with the team. You can get fairly far in 10 hours I reckon (plus app time for SBC’s).

C0B66186-5B52-42D2-861A-3CA82D84E43E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

There's a Millwall TOTW card for the first time in literally years, AND there's a Millwall player in objectives.

So that's me back in.

It's the first time I've joined FUT so late in the cycle. My Division 10 games were interesting. I faced FB Falcao in game 1, and Henry in game 2. 

I suspect I'm not playing solely against other Div 10 players.

As ever the quality of a person's team has very little to do with the quality of the player.

I just do not understand how a game can stay in the state of this game.  I played maybe a dozen games over a week or so to use up the last of my ea play pro sub.

I played maybe 5 in 2 days and annihilated players winning 5 1 and stuff.  I then played another 5 and I literally couldn't make a 5 yard pass I wasn't lagging or that but it felt a totally different game.

I played last night and each game felt totally different.  

My opinion is the game servers are just literally diabolical and it totally depends on what you land on.  The last game I won 3 0 against a player with 3 reds and govou up front.  With 3 reds he has to be at least decent he was the one who couldn't string passes together so the servers favoured me this time.  

I hate that this is what fifa 23 is you either land on a server that makes you feel unstoppable or you can't play the game.  It's like 2 totally different games.

I turned off cross play and that stopped all lag so my ping is a constant sub 20ms but I think that's just a lie and the game is masking delay and 'filling in' which is what happens when you cannot make 2 passes.

It's quite weird coming in 'late' when there's new metas and they've changed up the chemistry system and you have no idea what players are good.

I have no idea how to build a starter team anymore.

It's also great fun too. I think.