IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

i kind of stuck with this and i'm enjoying this game a bit more now but i have just seen the weirdest thing. I was playing an offline draft and i had a decent side against leicester and they scored 2 goals against my 1 but it was the way they scored. Was a 20 ish yard shot outside the box from okazaki that the keeper didn't dive for but was like right next to him, nothing spectacular straight didn't dive. second was a cross that literally went through koschielny's head the first time and second time. It felt like i was being told i was going to lose? Could just have been an Ai bug or something but its weird as for all the complaints i may have about AI passing this was the first time i would have say it seemed like straight bugs where the keeper just didn't dive or the ball went through a player.

I bought £45 pounds worth of FIFA points when 17 launched and I bought the super deluxe so I get 2 premium gold packs every week, I've got a couple of informs from them and Aguero and from the first lot of points I sold every single player I got including Cech, Koscielny a one to watch Mustafi, Daniel Sturridge, Diego Costa and Mahrez and then didn't play ultimate team for about a month until the prices crashed.

I made it to Div 1 last night :D

Got all 9 titles along the way first time of asking, absolutely squeaked the Div 2 title mind, needed three points from my final game ended up going a behind twice but ended up grabbing the winner with a few minutes to spare! 3-2 for the title!

The Team:IMG_2938.PNG

As good Icardi has been for me, I think its time to go back for Higuain. Ended up qualifying for the weekend tournament too which I have yet to play in, is that because I won Div 2 or does entry come with being in Div 1?

I've got a similar team Timmo, only with Isco at CAM, IF Rafinha instead of Turan and Pique instead of Gimenez. Turan's worth a go then? Rafinha only gets 7 chemistry so he needs swapping. I'm also not too impressed with the front line, I'm thinking of swapping Gameiro for the spooky Aduriz card and seeing how that goes. 

I run the same formation for my Premier League side too. Kane, Firmino and Lallana as a front 3 is incredible. 

You should try Boateng if you haven't, he's so strong and good at everything.

Turan is my favourite CM so far other than maybe Naingollan. He has high-high work rates so is everywhere and very high aggression so really puts himself about and wins more 50-50s than he has any right to. Then on the ball he has great dribbling and passing and 4* skills and weak foot. He's so underpriced for how good he is.

Prices are due to crash just before black Friday and I'll be using either then or the pre TOTY crash to buy Griezmann, James and maybe Benzema (depending on whether or not Morata gets an upgrade). I then might have enough left for Dybala and Higuain in my other team.

On 07/11/2016 at 15:37, Steely said:

I made it to Div 1 last night :D

Got all 9 titles along the way first time of asking, absolutely squeaked the Div 2 title mind, needed three points from my final game ended up going a behind twice but ended up grabbing the winner with a few minutes to spare! 3-2 for the title!

The Team:IMG_2938.PNG

As good Icardi has been for me, I think its time to go back for Higuain. Ended up qualifying for the weekend tournament too which I have yet to play in, is that because I won Div 2 or does entry come with being in Div 1?

Whats your team instructions etc? I'm desperate to use this formation well and want to try out your squad but I always fail miserably. 

2 hours ago, Chewylegs said:

When's black Friday? 

Good idea to sell up a couple of days before? 

Sell a week before probably, crashes get earlier each year.  I've sold most of my players worth more than 5k already. 

It's November 25th and a lot of "good" packs will be released, pushing prices right down as people strip their assets to buy packs. Make sure you aren't tempted to join them. 

Prices will then rise again prior to late December and the team of the year release which will see an even bigger crash. 

Well I goofed a bit there.

I have Hamsik in my Serie A team after I packed him. His passing is great, but he gets very tired very quick and feels a bit clunky. So I'm a little meh on the man.
Having read Timmo's comment about selling players worth 5K+, I thought Id see how much he goes for, expecting something like 3k. Look him up and...

22,000 is the lowest BIN.

Laters Hammy.

This is my current first 11 which I added Turan to last night but I'm having no luck with packs, keep getting players that don't work for me at all so my lack of funds is making it hard to improve my frontline which is a rotation of Aduriz, Torres, Pato and Bakambu. 

Any recommendations for better strikers than those that won't break the bank?

IMG_9549.PNG

I'm a big fan of Morata, has the beats defensive line trait whilst having very good strength, top speed, finishing and weak foot. Great with ground and air through balls. 

Annoying he hasn't got an in form yet though, third most productive player in Europe for assists and goals per minute. 

20 hours ago, Timmo said:

Sell a week before probably, crashes get earlier each year.  I've sold most of my players worth more than 5k already. 

It's November 25th and a lot of "good" packs will be released, pushing prices right down as people strip their assets to buy packs. Make sure you aren't tempted to join them. 

Prices will then rise again prior to late December and the team of the year release which will see an even bigger crash. 

Then buy anyone you want back during the crash I take it?

22 hours ago, carlospie said:

Whats your team instructions etc? I'm desperate to use this formation well and want to try out your squad but I always fail miserably. 

Only team instructions I use are 'stay back whilst attacking' set on the. Fullbacks and CDM, 

Have to admit though my first season in Div 1 is the first time I've been pushed away from this formation :( and I'm using 4-3-1-2 at the minute due to the defensive teams I've been playing against, 1 striker just doesn't cut it when the opposition has an immensely deep backline. :( 

3 hours ago, Timmo said:

I'm a big fan of Morata, has the beats defensive line trait whilst having very good strength, top speed, finishing and weak foot. Great with ground and air through balls. 

Annoying he hasn't got an in form yet though, third most productive player in Europe for assists and goals per minute. 

Morata has dropped a fair bit in price since I looked at him a while back, bought him for 2300 just now and I'm a fan after just after one game, cheers for the recommendation. Turan too, one game played with him but very impressed after it. 

I'm no doubt running the risk of jinxing myself, but I'm probably enjoying this version of FIFA the most I've enjoyed any version for quite some time....

IMG_0199.PNG

Same as Steely, I've went down the Serie A route, as some of the options available in Italy appear to be proper value for money.

Reina

Florenzi

Miranda

Manolas

Sandro

Medel

Nainggolan

Asamoah

Berardi

Immobile

Mertens