IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Your risk is zero.

I've taken on considerably more, using a chunk of my money to buy Batshuayi and Morata OTW cards following Costa's injury, and also 25 John Terrys hoping Hazard gets player of the month and a Chelsea squad builder challenge with a high rating requirement. Big gambles.

I've really got to stop this investing lark. This week I failed by picking up a bunch of Scottish players hoping for and England/Scotland marquee match-up. 
I think I'll just stick to regular trading from now on. 

Obviously I'll keep hold of my Chelsea/Belgian players... so when they don't turn up in an SBC, you can all blame me.

3 hours ago, Timmo said:

Your risk is zero.

I've taken on considerably more, using a chunk of my money to buy Batshuayi and Morata OTW cards following Costa's injury, and also 25 John Terrys hoping Hazard gets player of the month and a Chelsea squad builder challenge with a high rating requirement. Big gambles.

The fact that Hazard is missing from TOTW is quite notable given his performance against Everton! He must be nailed on from Player of the Month! (To be announced on 17th and on Fifa the 18th if last month is anything to go by)...Saying all that it will probably Joe Allen now.

I think I'm going to gamble on Begovic! He will be nailed on, no one would sacrifice a Cech.

It's at these times of selling off players that I hold on to mine and gain easier matches and promotions. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason I reached division 1 last year just prior to team of the season, shortly after when everybody bought their players back it was straight back to division 3  <_<

3 hours ago, Steely said:

The fact that Hazard is missing from TOTW is quite notable given his performance against Everton! He must be nailed on from Player of the Month! (To be announced on 17th and on Fifa the 18th if last month is anything to go by)...Saying all that it will probably Joe Allen now.

I think I'm going to gamble on Begovic! He will be nailed on, no one would sacrifice a Cech.

Cech's an Arsenal player mate ;-)

I'm up to Division 3 now - won the Div 4 title earlier this morning, that's a clean sweep of titles for me so far, only Steely has won more on my friends leaderboard so far.

Only lost 5 and drawn 5 seasons games so far, i'm guessing the real shithousery is yet to come though.

Ligue 1 prices just went off the rector thanks to a league building challenge with a Lacacette reward!  The amount you would have to spend is huge.

i might start collecting Seria A players to actually complete one for when ever that challenge drops... probably in about 4 months time ><

Baz next week, we recon a Hazard squad building challenge will come up if he get October player of the month, so the cheap highly rated Chelsea players like Terry, Pedro, Oscar etc might be a good shout to buy now and sell next week. If it doesn't happen though we will all be out of pocket. ><

inter V Ac next weekend too. So any player you can get close to base value should go up next Friday. Again all educated guess work!

7 hours ago, BiGBaZ96 said:

Playing fucking draft mode is pure cunt every time they score first they leave and you have to play again ! Ea are so shit .. And I got 130,000 who do I look to buy to make profit ?

Careful if you eventually win it because you score first and they quit so it doesn't give them the loss you will get a warning from EA. I've had 2 now 

On 11/12/2016 at 20:27, BedroomBusinessman said:

Current squad, thinking about replacing De Rossi with Naingolan (and convert him to CDM). Loving Di Maria, his close control is ridiculous.

IMG_1074.PNG

Solid! I do love a mixed team, Ive got a Prem/Seria A thing going on at the minute.

That team though Medel at CDM is immense! Costs about 20p.

Nainagolan in place of Hamsik. Never liked Hamsik Myself Naingolan is much better suited in a box to box role.

Mertens on the LW! I bloody love Mertens, Goals and Assists wise he has been by far my most successful winger. Again I dont think he costs much.

I've unloaded a few Chelsea players this evening, as they are worth double what I paid. 

The Terry's I picked up for 1200/1300 are going for 2500/2600, so I'm happy to cash in while the going's good. 

Those of you sitting on fuckloads of him and unsure of how much he may rise, may want to do similar with a few. Spread your risk and all that.

Or not. He may go higher of course.

It was to stock up on cheap high-rated Chelsea players in anticipation of a Hazard PotM SBC challenge.

Following the Sterling and Son SBC's there would likely be an SBC with the following requirements:

Premier League team with X no. of Chelsea players & a High Overall rating.

This would push up the price of Terry, Oscar, Az-poo-a-Hannibal-Lecter and any other affordable Chelsea players in the 82-85 rated range, as people scramble to use them to fill out the challenge.

It's pure speculation. But the other challenges have seen similar players quadruple in value overnight. So Terry (whom we all have a bunch of) could go from costing 1200-1300 coins up to 4000-5000.

Of course... if Hazard doesn't get PotM... or they don't need Chelsea players... the value of him could plummet down to 800 as the market is flooded with all these investors trying to dump their stock. Hence me dropping a few now.

This weekend is such a gamble...

Dormtmund v Bayern,

Athletico v Real

Inter v AC

Man U v Arsenal

(I think, havent verified them, seen it get mentioned on Twitter... I think...maybe...)

...From what I can see they dont often choose all the big guns but throw in a big matches from the K-League or Mexico just to mix it up. ><

I'm gunna have a mild gamble on Milan...

Arsenal were in the last club one, so it won't be them.

Surely the Milan and Madrid derbies will show up? 

There's Melbourne vs Sydney too, which probably has the worst rivalry nickname in all of football, 'The Big Blue'.

When Panathinaikos v Olympiakos is called The Battle of the Eternal Enemies, you really think the Aussies could have come up with better.