IGNORED

Ultimate Team

Timmo

Cheers pants, I would but then Luis loses that special connection with Kante and drops in Chem. Might just go for a bit more pace in general on the flanks!

I was thinking though rather than going balls deep on a new formation, I'll put a budget team together to trail it out for me first, see how it goes. I always make that mistake and end up selling off the team after a few games ><

IMG_3065.PNG

Lightning rounds are limited numbers of packs. There might be 10,000 and they're much better than normal so they go faster.

Don't be tempted to get them.

There will also be other packs released and maybe increased chance of high rated players. All these things will increase supply in the market significantly. There will also be 'Cyber Monday', where more of this stuff happens. Crash should happen Sunday/Monday.

Now seems a good time to sell if you missed your chance before. Griezmann went down to 171,000 at the weekend and is now 195,000. He should drop below 160,000 in the end. This is all conjecture though, it's all pretty volatile.

Went all out on 352, had a great night of it, lost my first game narrowly but had guff players so went hard and scooped up some big wins!

The formation offered so many more passing options than I'hve had in the 433 ><

Not one to pipe myself off but the build up for my goals at 3 minutes and 7 minutes wuz great. 8-)

1 hour ago, Steely said:

Went all out on 352, had a great night of it, lost my first game narrowly but had guff players so went hard and scooped up some big wins!

The formation offered so many more passing options than I'hve had in the 433 ><

Not one to pipe myself off but the build up for my goals at 3 minutes and 7 minutes wuz great. 8-)

Your second goal was pretty quality too!

1 hour ago, Baring said:

I bought 50 Jts at 1k, yesterday he was 1100. Now hes going for 1800 at least.

Should I sell up or hold on for 2k +?

Hold! Sell The price will go up tonight!

The challenge is you need perfect Chem, so if you have a CM or CB or GK who dont cost a fortune from Spurs or Chelsea there price will rocket. And probably peak tonight and stay there for the next day or so. 

CM-CM

CB-CB-CB

GK

Terrys are selling within minutes at 1900 so they will easy go for more.

Ive been relisting my Van Ginkles on Auto mode s since the Chelsea bomb, they all just sold for 1800k I'm guttered, recon I could have easily got more :( had like 10 of them aswell.

Anyone who has time... buy a Spurs CDM, put a CDM>CM card on them, sell them at a profit.

Just had go, got CDM Dier for 1.9, Card for 0.9, selling for 3.8, should sell comfortably.

I dont have time to do it, its a bit of an effort :( 

3 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Guys, don't look at John Terry's price right now. It's fucking sickening - I'd have been rich.

Omg I sold 50 2 nights ago for 2k! I still made alot buying them for 1k. But 6 now!!! the market is mental. 

Edit: I had 1 left :)

I woke up this morning and traded in a bunch of 84s (including Aduriz who I couldn't afford to replace) without checking the price, and wound up with a Malli. Not a good start. I moved on to the guaranteed La Liga nonsense though, and got a Benzema - result! So I've since sold the one I already had, upgraded Mascherano to Pique, and bought a spoooooooky Aduriz to replace shitty, normal Aduriz.

I absolutely destroyed some guy on ultimate team last night, division 3, he had no shots, I had 21 by half time, his keeper kept it to 4-0 at half time, finished 7-0 he didn't cross the halfway line until the 87th minute, Kante and Koscielny were monsterous, if Kante didn't cut out the pass Koscielny got infront of his player and intercepted, Sanchez and Aguero upfront were fluid and playing one 2's for fun.

Game finished and I get a message, I expected some abuse but got this instead.

IMG_9204.PNG

I think I've cemented the fact that I enjoy trading and the SBC's more than the actual game.

I started Friday with about 120k in the bank. I have my wonder first team, and while I don't have enough for a second amazing fitness team, i do have a few players knocking around I could build one round. 

But I liked the idea of these 82+ guarantee and TOTW untradable guarantee SBCs.

So I decided to go all out on them. Blow the whole 120k, see if I could pack someone amazing. There was about 7 or 8 cards from this week's TOTW I would have been very happy with, so it was worth a shot. If nothing happened, meh, I can just trade my way up again, no biggie.

Fast forward to Monday morning. 

I've ploughed all my unused rare golds into the 82+ player SBC.

I've followed a formula off them interwebs for the TOTW sbc using 3x 84 players and 6 83 players, so have bought fuckloads of them.

I sit here with an IF Toure and an IF Sokraties.

I also have an IF defoe, an IF Kameni and an IF Srna who could be the greatest RM in a 352 with a pace chemistry card on him.

(I also packed an non-tradable Smalling! Plus I still have an IF Dzubya and an IF Bisevac, but they are shit.)

I also have 15 84 rated players who are currently going for circa 6k apiece, but not enough coins to pick up the amount of 83 rated players to complete any more TOTW SBCs.

So if I sell 6 84s, I should have enough to do three more TOTW players.

But, I could just sell off all my 84s and the two 83s I have hanging around. Which would leave me with roughly 100k.

If you'd have said to me in Friday morning 'You can spend 20k for IF Toure, Sokratis, Defoe, Kameni and Srna'... I'd have bitten your hand off.

So I reckon I'm just going to sell up now.

TL:DR: Gambled 120k in Fut coins on Squad Building Challenges that guarantee a Team of the Week Player.

Now have: In-Form Yaya Toure, In-Form Sokratis, noted others, plus about 100K in assets ready to sell off.
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

P.S. I didn't manage to play a single match the whole weekend.

1 hour ago, Pants McSkill said:

Ha! Yeah, I should probably add a TLDR. 

Ive' got 90k, do i just buy 3x 84 players and 6 x 83 players put them into the SBC and get any random TOTW player?

I'm not sure how it all works but how did you have 100k of assetts lefT?