Ultimate Team

Timmo

I've dumped Perisic for a profit-111k, then bought shiny Bernadeschi-20k, dumped him after 2 games , then bought shiny Perotti at 20k.....hes bloody brilliant and gets round the pitch very well. I couldn't afford to buy back Insigne cause his price had gone up but I no longer care! Oh I brought in Nainggollen as well, very nice indeed. 

Well don't sell him then...

Or buy him back in a couple of days and make a big profit.

I've been trying to get him all year! (My own fault for some bad trades and then doing the Suarez SBC when I got frustrated)

4 hours ago, gooner4life said:

I decided to invest in Neuer, Boateng, Alaba and Vidal

My team is now

squad.PNG

I love it when I come up against mega teams. Usually means it's a spoilt little twat, who spent hundreds and is shit at fifa. 

And I put the wrong Martial in the team, it's normal Martial not the IF.

still a 4.1m coin team, got 1.5m left and loads of players to sell, but I don't think that can be classed as a mega team.

TOTY Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez individually cost what my whole team does.

I choked hard in the weekend league, I hit 24 wins with only 8 losses, but then had a couple of game crashes and a disaster where I lost from 2-0 up after getting smalling and Sanchez sent off in the first half.

eventually finished on 27 wins - 2 wins off elite weekly.

i need to hit gold 1 the next 2 weeks to hit elite monthly, and that's generally where I finish so fingers crossed.

My new 'fun' team:

58d7f8ac7474a_ScreenShot2017-03-26at18_20_24.png.e6fbfc3e2cbc0450b2fcd53c9a37cd49.png

Turns out it's way more effective than my other side! Giovinco is an absolute animal, scored 11 in 4 games. I think he might be the best card I've used, bar none. He's only about 110k now and you get half of that back at least with the packs and 30k prize for completing the SBC. It's quite tedious to complete, though.

Bastard. 

Have you won Division 1 yet? Or has anyone here won division 1 yet?

I've barely played for the last month, completed just 2 seasons and managed to get relegation back to the slums of Div 3 in the process. Not been enjoying it. :(