IGNORED

Steam Secret Santa 2013

JPR

And as I prepare to leave for work this fine Christmas morning my first presents of the day are The Stanley Parable, which is obviously quality, and Defiance, which I've always wanted to try. Thanks very much Secret Santa, you took the some of the sting out of having to go to work this morning! :)

Whoop! Thank you very much. Rogue Legacy, Bioshock Infinite, and... Papers, Please which I, er, caved and bought myself just before , sorry.

Not to worry. Swapsies if anybody else has a gift they already have / don't want, otherwise someone can have it. PM me.

Would you be okay to trade for a copy of Sonic 3 and Knuckles? It's the only game I received from what I understand, and I already have it on other systems.

I would be much happier if someone else who hasn't played it goes ahead and enjoys it.

My secret santa has pulled off a blinder. Not only have they got me the wolf among us which was a game that I was planing to buy today but they have also realised that I am hopelessly addicted to DOTA 2 so probably won't play anything else anyway, and got me a mythical courier! Amazing scenes!

And here is the little critter:

post-3736-0-74128300-1387963684.jpg

Very disappointed this year :(

My secret Santa got me Rogue Legacy which i have owned since near release day :(

Was so excited, wish they had just looked at my wantlist!!

So if anybody wants rogue legacy just pm me

I have Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, C&C3 Uprising, Medal of Honour.. do you have those? Also have Battlefield 3 Origin, Dead Space 3 Origin, Populous Origin..

Glad to see so many happy posts, Happy Christmas all.

Remember most where sent as a trade offer so they won't pop up as gifts do.

Inventory before I sent, great selection of games, a forum of taste. :D

...apart from that one copy of Bad Rats there :lol:

Very disappointed this year :(

My secret Santa got me Rogue Legacy which i have owned since near release day :(

Was so excited, wish they had just looked at my wantlist!!

So if anybody wants rogue legacy just pm me

Sorry to hear you was disappointed as well, man - Thankfully, the generosity of James Lyon, AlwaysBeClosing, and a good friend of mine who gave me his accidental dupe of my top Wishlist game (!) makes me want to try and help out how I can, too.

I'll add you on Steam, and offer you a couple of things that might take your fancy. It's not much, but as it looks like you're a fan of Rogue Legacy and generally crawling through dungeons, I think you'll get some mileage out of them!

it's not Cogs, honest.

Man I got a good selection. Not at home so can't accept the trade request yet, but managed to log on via mobile to see I'd received Divekick, Thomas Was Alone, Frozen Synapse, XCom original, and Amnesia Machine for Pigs (and possibly something else, I've been at the Port)

Thank you you glorious person. :wub:

Edit: and Eldritch!

Ooh, new Divekick owners: I got the game earlier this year so feel free to throw invites my way (the netcode is pretty solid for such a fast game.) I'd recommend trying a bunch of singleplayer first though, just to get used to some of the techniques. :) I should be in the rllmuk group (as "qazimod").

Sorry to hear you was disappointed as well, man - Thankfully, the generosity of James Lyon, AlwaysBeClosing, and a good friend of mine who gave me his accidental dupe of my top Wishlist game (!) makes me want to try and help out how I can, too.

I'll add you on Steam, and offer you a couple of things that might take your fancy. It's not much, but as it looks like you're a fan of Rogue Legacy and generally crawling through dungeons, I think you'll get some mileage out of them!

it's not Cogs, honest.

If either of you are interested, I've got some spare Humble codes that you could have (most of the WB bundle, including Arkham Asylum and City GOTY versions, etc.)?

it's not Cogs, honest.

If either of you are interested, I've got some spare Humble codes that you could have (most of the WB bundle, including Arkham Asylum and City GOTY versions, etc.)?

Sounds great guys, thanks for caring!! :)

Not able to add you atm, steam playing up, but will add you later, happy for either of you to have rogue legacy when i am able to get it in trade from jpr :)