IGNORED

Your rarest PSN Trophy

LiMuBai

is there a way of finding out the same thing for achievements?

http://www.trueachievements.com is similar but based on the thousands of people who have signed up for the site rather than the entire user base.

It's worth signing up for that and http://www.truetrophies.com which let you track what you've got and haven't, which are the easiest trophies or achievements for you to get from the games you've played, and so on.

EDIT: I've just seen that psnprofiles also now lets you see which trophies you can go for next under the "trophy advisor" tab. And pretty graphs too!

FIFA '09

Bigger Venue - Ultimate Team: Upgrade to a Silver Rated Stadium (3.24%)

What a shit trophy! I was expecting the Resogun Platinum to be further up there, but that's 6.64%.

It seems not many people played Ultimate Team in FIFA though. The trophy to open your first Silver Pack has a rarity of 6.17%!

I've just noticed that the rarity ratings for trophies on that PSNprofiles site are different to the ratings on my PSN trophy list. I guess the ratings on the website are calculated as a % of users who sync with the site, rather than all PSN users. For instance my 0.4% ultra rare EG platinum is rated as 1.98% on PSNprofiles.com

I've just noticed that the rarity ratings for trophies on that PSNprofiles site are different to the ratings on my PSN trophy list. I guess the ratings on the website are calculated as a % of users who sync with the site, rather than all PSN users. For instance my 0.4% ultra rare EG platinum is rated as 1.98% on PSNprofiles.com

You're right, I realised when I saw that there were only 300,000 owners of GT5. THought, that can't be right! Anyway, according to the psnprofiles site (I can't get the app on my phone, it's too old!) my rarest is for Burnout Paradise:

Complete your first Island Tour - 14.5%

Looks like I need to pull my finger out! :)

Wipeout HD 'Da Bomb' (destroy all 14 bombs in any Detonator event) - 1.97%

Looking at that shows how harsh Wipeout is with the trophies, despite feeling like I'm alright at it I've only got 39% for the game.. Yet 11 of my top 12 rarest trophies were obtained in it (the other being 100%-ing GTAV) :wacko:

As primarily an Xbox guy until the last year or so I played a lot more multiplatform stuff on 360, so my trophies are pretty poor.

My rarest is Persona 4 Golden: Catch the Sea Garden at 13.84% rare. In fact 4 of the 5 in my most rare list are from Persona 4 Golden. Probably more to do with not many people playing it as opposed to difficulty.

• 9 months later...

Trophy rarity has now been added to the 3.3 system software update for Vita so I've been able to see some of my rarer trophies, such as:

Persona 4 Golden: The Power of Truth (Create Izanagi-no-Okami) - Very Rare (6.6%)

Persona 4 Golden: The Reaper Becomes The Reaped (Defeat The Reaper) - Very Rare (12.3%)

TxK: Completed (Finish all game levels) - Ultra Rare (0.4%)

6rGIxCo.jpg

Also Ultra Rare are the Mind Zero trophies for completing the last few phases and finishing the game (around 3.8%), probably because I'm the only sucker who bothered with Mind Zero :P

Mine are mainly from arcadey kind of games which I get obsessed over. I just posted a top 500 score on Resogun survival mode this week.

Resogun

I came, I saw, I blew stuff up - 3.0% (Platinum)

(+ all but one of the DLC trophies, all around 1%)

Motorstorm RC

RC Champion - 2.0% (Gold)

(+ all DLC trophies, all around 1.5%)

TxK

Completed - 0.4% (Silver)

FIFA 14

Football Legend - 0.4% (Platinum)

My lowest in for 'Black Holed' on Big Sky Infinity. 3.97%. Meh.

Had to look at what the most common was too. Turns out I have five trophies that I share with literally every other player to have played those respective releases; one is Mass Effect 2 DLC, the other four are all for Marvel Pinball.

The rarest trophy available in a game I own is the Destiny Platinum (0.00%), and the most common I've missed was actually in one of my favourite games of all time; how the hell did I miss a Fallout 3 trophy that over 95% of all other players got?!

Apparently it's:

post-2084-0-77961500-1412318176.png

The SFII Zen Pinball table is kind of weird, but I guess it's not been out that long on PS4? Also, I'm kind of amused that it's apparently rarer for people to use every HUD in WipEout HD than it is to achieve Flatland Flyer on Moa Therma.

Interesting thread, I've only been a Playstation Member since the launch of the PS4, but these are my rarest at the moment:

Killzone Shadow Fall - PS4

Hero (platinum) - 0.2%

Jack of All Trades - 0.2%

FIFA 15 - PS4

The Wanderer - 0.2%

Velocity 2x - PS4

Intermediate - 0.2%

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition - PS4

Romero Would Be Proud (platinum) - 0.3%

That Killzone Shadow Fall ones took me ages!!!

But I'm surprised it's not one of the other platinums I have.

You're right, I realised when I saw that there were only 300,000 owners of GT5. THought, that can't be right! Anyway, according to the psnprofiles site (I can't get the app on my phone, it's too old!) my rarest is for Burnout Paradise:

Complete your first Island Tour - 14.5%

Looks like I need to pull my finger out! :)

A year later and my Wipeout HD playing looks to have paid off...

post-1249-0-96679300-1412329715.jpg