Neo Geo Pocket Colour

Pretty much what was said above.

The only problem you have is that the games you have aren't particularly rare and usually get put on Ebay with "Buy it Now" prices and don't get bought. The strange thing about NGPC games is that people seem to put them on Ebay for much more than they're worth and they don't get bought, I check Ebay near enough daily trying to find a bargain for my collection but it's always the same re-listed stuff. The link cable will be worth a few quid in it's box.

I bought Puyo Pop yesterday, looking forward to playing that! :D

I bought Puyo Pop yesterday, looking forward to playing that! :D

I love Puyo Puyo, but IIRC I found this version frustrating as two of the colours are very similar. I think there is an option to change the Puyos to shapes instead.

Ah cheers for the Heads up, happy to have it in my collection either way. I haven't seen many boxed copies of it in the last few months so felt I had to buy it. Strange really as I wouldn't imagine its particularly rare.

• 2 weeks later...

My Neo Geo collection has gone, some to Yorkshire, some to Spain and a bit to Greece, its sad but then it was only ever gonna go back up in the loft. I'll put it towards getting myself a PS4 or Xbox One, so it won't be wasted. I have one item left, my console to console link cable which is currently going for £10.50 on eBay if anyone is interested, make a bid, it has another 4days to go.

I have a Stone Blue and a Camo Blue one, and about a dozen UK boxed games including Faselei, Card Fighters, MoTM and Metal Slug 2nd.

Anyone know what the typical prices are for the UK clamshell games now? I can never seem to find any listed on eBay.

A bunch of twelve NeoGeo games, none rare and a boxed machine just went for over a £100 on Ebay. I did think of buying it but I can pick the games up individually for cheaper, probably anyway.

Chewy is right about MoTM, people think it's a lot rare than it really is. It's very hard to put a general price on NGPC games because every one seems to have a different price range. Faselei is constantly put on Ebay by two sellers for "buy it now" £124.99 and £129.99 but they never get bought. If you put it as a starting price £50, you'll probably get a good few people interested. I would say the two rarest nowadays are Cotton and Pocket Reversi (Boxed) if i'm not including the black and white titles.

• 1 month later...

I'm so annoyed! There was a guy on Ebay selling Rockman: Battle & Fighters at dinner time and it's now gone, he must have removed it as it wasn't a "Buy it now" title. :-\

Anybody here got it and would be willing to part with it?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, although it's going to be useless without the interface for connecting it to a PC and getting ROMs on there. I've got one and always found it handy for playing 2-player games with the gf without having to buy two copies of a game.

Some caveats though -

It's pretty much for sticking one game on there at a time

The interface connects to a parallel port

The software runs under really old versions of Windows

Ah, thanks for that. Not something I would use really, especially if it's one game at a time.

Finally got a front lighted NGPC. It's not a great job, a few marks here and there but it works and i'll use it much more than I would than a normal NGPC. Definitely recommended for anybody thinking about getting one modded. Now that I've got this i'm going to try and complete the PAL collection, Gals Fighters is still probably my favourite game so far. I could play that for hours.

• 3 months later...

Anyone aware of any flash carts currently in development? Been selling a few games, and I'm thinking of picking up a flash cart to play games that are too expensive and translated games. I was thinking of getting a Flashmasta, but it seems really limited compared with modern flash carts for other systems. It isn't exactly cheap, either!

• 6 years later...

Bump!

im getting back into my ngpc stuff at the moment. Looking back here the prices now are crazy. 

I picked up an unboxed blue machine on here a while back but currently have two of the carbon effect machines on their way. 

oh, and if anyone wants to sell me a copy of Cotton, I’ll pay retail ;)

5 hours ago, Ninja Doctor said:

Bump!

im getting back into my ngpc stuff at the moment. Looking back here the prices now are crazy. 

I picked up an unboxed blue machine on here a while back but currently have two of the carbon effect machines on their way. 

oh, and if anyone wants to sell me a copy of Cotton, I’ll pay retail ;)

Cotton goes for obscene money , wish I'd kept mine :-(