World Cup 2014 - Germany win the WORLD CUP

Is he doing that for a foreign channel or the Beeb? I've seen him doing analysis on Premiership games for Canadian TV and he's pretty decent.

The website blahzil.com that is in the intro. He also specifically mentions the name. so it's definitely for the website and not any other broadcast channel. Interesting though, the company that owns that website Goalhangerfilms, Ltd. must be paying him a fair bit to do it.

The website blahzil.com that is in the intro. He also specifically mentions the name. so it's definitely for the website and not any other broadcast channel. Interesting though, the company that owns that website Goalhangerfilms, Ltd. must be paying him a fair bit to do it.

I imagine with a company name like that, Lineker must own it.

I imagine with a company name like that, Lineker must own it.

Yeah the thought had crossed my mind - was thinking of looking on Companies House website but last time I looked you needed to register.

Yeah i'd assume so. I dont think the BBC would be too happy about him using the bbc studio to do it for some random website either.

I thought that too... although is the studio owned by the BBC though? AFAIK the one ITV uses is used by several broadcasters, for example.

Im sure it's not owned by the bbc, but it looked like he shat that wee piece to camera out directly after the broadcast finished. Ie using BBC lighting and studio time etc. I dunno.

It's linked on the BBC sport website. So it must be a joint venture of some type with the BBC.

So which England international Spurs player between 2008 and 2012 had a newborn baby? (Working out the shamed shirker)

Now that 'Arry is back in the Premier League we can look forward to many more of his anecdotes throughout the season. Fun!