Game of Thrones (Telltale Games)

Clyde

If it's based on the TV show does that mean it'll have full voice acting from the cast? I'd assumed it would be based on the books purely to get around this requirement. It'll be rubbish if it's a TV show adaptation where everyone sounds completely different.

If it's based on the TV show does that mean it'll have full voice acting from the cast? I'd assumed it would be based on the books purely to get around this requirement. It'll be rubbish if it's a TV show adaptation where everyone sounds completely different.

To be fair, the TV show has changed actors (and therefore voices) for a bunch of characters.

How does Walking Dead handle the narrative of that show? Can you alter events so that the outcome is different from the programme or is it based on a different story?

It's based on the comics rather than the show. You run into a couple of comic characters in the very first episode, but otherwise the cast and story is entirely original. The Wolf Among Us on the other hand uses a whole bunch of characters from the comic several years before that starts.

I imagine this will go with the original cast route. Bearing in mind how twisty the show is, they'd need the freedom of their own characters to have the same effect.

If Telltale are working with HBO then I think they may be able to get some of the voice actors.

Richard Madden has been doing voice for Castlevania so I'm sure they could get him.

That also depends how close to the TV show it is but I would rather it be original.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...