> Vic & Bobs House Of Fools Official thread

Hello Goaty ♥

Dunno - just got round to watching Ep 2 and I think it's one of the best things they've ever done. The first episode was decent, but this... the pie shop caper. :lol: The headless torso pork pie horror story. :lol: The mother-on-deathbed moron reveal. :lol:

In fact, just about everything in it was up there with the greats - The Weekenders, etc. Fantastic to see them do some non-gameshow stuff again and to see they haven't lost it; in fact, they seemed better than ever in this one. Complete, glorious confidence in the utter nonsense of it all.

Yeah this is well funny. Its so stupid in the best possible way.

I just love stuff like Bob blowing smoke out the corners of his mouth when he puts his warmed up wig on, and being in the pie cylinder thing. I just basically love comic book type humour that reminds me of something from the Beano. Something about that really makes me laugh.

Brilliant. I still can't believe how unfunny Skinner is though. It comes natural to the rest of the cast, but he just seems to be trying far too hard.

Brilliant. I still can't believe how unfunny Skinner is though. It comes natural to the rest of the cast, but he just seems to be trying far too hard.

I dunno though, I always found Angelos to be incredibly naturally funny on Shooting Stars.

Yeah forgot about the African video until JohnC just mentioned. Hahahaha. Has anyone put a clip on youtube?

This show is somehow amazing. You can tell that there's been next to no planning whatsoever, and it's all a mess, but I'm laughing from beginning to end.

I thought we'd passed the point where Vic and Bob would be allowed to run riot on the BBC however they wanted, but thank god we haven't.

Thankfully it seems that there are plenty of people at the BBC that realise no recent comedians come close for being being both genuinely funny and inoffensive.

Still finding Dan Skinner's character a consitent low point, though. Huge belly laugh at him walking around in a posh shirt tucked into pants but he's just nowhere near as magnetic as the others and all his lines fall flat.

If anyone can get the message across..

at the end of series two i want Bob to inherit a Mansion!

then series three , or whatever can be called Vic and Bobs Mansion of Fools! and of course Beef moves in :)

And hopefully Bosh has been sent down for life for breaking his parole. I know, I'll stop going on about him now.

If anyone can get the message across..

at the end of series two i want Bob to inherit a Mansion!

then series three , or whatever can be called Vic and Bobs Mansion of Fools! and of course Beef moves in :)

Just had a word with the producers - they like your idea: it's a go!

Oh man, tonight's episode was amazing.

Fave bits

"The prophecy has been fulfilled!"

Vic blaming Kes

70s window cleaner Beef

Wotsit wig, and Bob flipping off the other wig nominees

Canadian shoes

"I want to know when, where and how often it shits"

Vic's failed joke

Moroccan boy

Every single shot of the escaping creature

Yeah, it was mental this week.

I think my favourite bit was:

"Have you ever thought about how Sir Richard Branson would look without a beard?"

"Sometimes every minute of every day."

Personally I don't really like the off-camera Adam and Joe-esque stuff. It's a all a bit "woaaaahhh, random!!!"