> Vic & Bobs House Of Fools Official thread

Hello Goaty ♥

• 3 weeks later...

Radiotimes reckon it's a done deal.

The show began its run with an audience of 1.27 million and was thought to be vulnerable to the chop because its audience declined to less than 700,000 by the end of series one.

In fact, last month the show was subject to inaccurate speculation that it had been axed, prompting an online campaign supported by a range of celebrities including artist Damien Hirst and Stephen Fry who tweeted that supposed decision was "insane".

He wrote: "The BBC I thought, can't go more insane: now I hear they planning to axe Vic and Bob's House of Fools. What? Tell them they're mad. #saveHoF"

Fortunately insiders say that, such was the level of support for the show within the BBC, a recommission was “never really in doubt".

Have an extra 50p for the licence fee as a tip, BBC. Go get yourself something nice love.

• 9 months later...

No love for the Christmas Special?

Brilliant stuff as usual. Racist Santa, Phil Collins farting and Beef's massive horn were particular highlights

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04wsp1d/house-of-fools-the-bobble-hat-affair

It's 25 years since Big Night Out this year. Back then, I never thought anything would make me laugh as much as Judge Nutmeg or Gregg Mitchell the Labrador but somehow Vic and Bob are still managing it.

Hope this Christmas special is still up on iPlayer, because I didn't know about it. You twat.

Clicking on the link in my post will take you straight to it, for t'was my reason for posting.

Any news on when the series is coming back you twat?

I think I read March somewhere

You pair of twats

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...