IGNORED

Tomodachi Life

Keyboard Koala

ive just started playing this, and its a mix of Tamagotchi versus Little Computer People?

its strangely moreish so far

It is very moreish. Sometimes feels like nothing much is happening but then after the first week it really is fun. So much silliness has gone on in my town. Really enjoying it.

Got a spare demo code, please?

Jealous.

FFS, I asked first... a month ago :angry:

I feel bad now, maybe Hello Goaty has a few spares? If DeKay buys the game on the back of the demo(I'm sure he will as he buys everything ;)) then he'll be able to share a few more codes and everyone is happy :-)

I've yet to even play, after looking forward to it. I want to get a load of new mii's, I'm not going to bother putting real people in. Though I may start a seperate game with my 4yo son, he'd probably find it funny to have all his little mates in it. Does it allow multiple saves? I should play and find out...

Though everyone should buy this kind of stuff from Nintendo anyway, if only to keep the wackier shit coming out over here! This and and animal crossing combo will be a great time filler in-between mk8 and the World Cup.

Edited by Gamst

I havent got a clue where these codes are!

help me and i help you Mr do!

ive got an email saying i have them.. but ill have to check then Mr Do run run can have one!

I don't know the deal, I just heard that if you buy the game you get a couple of demo codes.

I havent got a clue where these codes are!

help me and i help you Mr do!

ive got an email saying i have them.. but ill have to check then Mr Do run run can have one!

In the account section on the eshop there are reciepts for purchases. It may have the code in there. That's where other bonus codes are supposed to be. If not club Nintendo? I bought a physical copy as I traded some stuff.

Okay, here's what I think would be best: people who've bought the game and want to give out one of their codes, should send me a PM. I then put them on the list of the first page of this thread.

People who'd like to get one of these codes can simply check that list to see if any codes are available. If so, they should PM the member on the list who can still choose to send him/her one of their codes. If a member has given away both of their codes they should (preferably) send me another PM, so I can scratch them off the list.