IGNORED

Tomodachi Life

Keyboard Koala

• 1 month later...

I got this a couple of weeks ago and it's weirdly addictive, as well as never failing to raise a smile whenever I play. It's one of those games that you could pop on for five minutes after a tough day at work and it will just cheer you the hell up. It's no way near worth the £34.99 price tag, although seeing my dear mum sing a balladic duet with Tyrion Lannister is *almost* worth the price of admission.

I'd agree. Going from the demo at least.

You never get the feeling you're getting much of a game whenever you start it up, but at the same time you feel like you cannot resist turning it on. You simply like to know whatever's happening at the moment with the little people on yor island. Guess it caters to the voyeur in all of us.

• 3 weeks later...

Attention lovers of fine music and culture!

As of today, you'll be able to download the Miis of the members of the band of the century. Otherwise known as The Vampstm :o

The-Vamps.png

Follow this link: >> https://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/tomodachi_uk/

And if you haven't done so already, don't forget to add the official Miis of Christina Aguilera, Shaquille 'Shaq' O'Neal, Shaun White, Debby Ryan and ...er Zendaya (who?) to your Tomodachi collection :)

>> http://tomodachi.nintendo.com/sharing-miis/

celebmii-christina-aguilera-modal.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally started playing this after having it for weeks... transferred my demo characters over (including my work colleague crush), and we hit it off soon after. But then I set up the date proposal on the observation tower, decided to be flirty to match her character... and was rejected :(

Today I added loads of new characters, including Swapnote's Nikki... and her and my character hit it off within minutes, which is the opposite of what I wanted, as I wanted to get another chance on my crush. I've even had to resort to changing Nikki's height, looks like I'm going out with a midget/child.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So, NoE is trying to breathe some life in the Tomodachi Life community once more:

10410979_1616250728658543_71896383895198

The Tomodachi Life Friendship Fiesta will be held between July 30 and August 6.

· Go to a Nintendo Zone to receive a free download code for the Tomodachi Speech Bubble HOME Menu theme for your Nintendo 3DS family system.
· A dedicated Puzzle Swap panel will be distributed via SpotPass to all owners of a Nintendo 3DS family system.
· Enjoy international StreetPass relay and meet Mii characters from all over Europe at any Nintendo Zone offering StreetPass relay.
· Nintendo UK will also be launching a brand new Tomodachi Life Facebook page so be sure to stayed tuned for updates and visit the Tomodachi Life Community on Miiverse for more details and activities.
· Get a 30% discount on the regular price of the game if you buy it on Nintendo eShop.
· As always Nintendo fan communities around the UK will be hosting events during the Tomodachi Life Friendship Fiesta. These events are the perfect place to trade with fellow players to find those elusive items, or trade Miis to fill your Tomodachi Life island with all new friends and stories! Visit our unofficial page http://streetpassuk.co.uk/upcoming-events/ to find a community event near you.
The following Nintendo Zone locations will be offering the free 3DS theme and StreetPass relay activity:
Germany: McDonald’s
UK: GAME
Italy: McDonald’s, Gamelife , VideoGamesParty Home
Spain: GAME
Benelux: Game Mania, MANGA KISSA
And here are the locations specifically for the StreetPass relay activity:
Germany: McDonald’s
UK: GAME, O2 Wifi
Italy: McDonald’s, Gamelife, VideoGamesParty Home
Spain: GAME
Benelux: Game Mania, MANGA KISSA, KPN

*sigh* I wish I hadn't accidentally deleted my special Iwata mii a few years ago :(

Well, this is a bit late, isn't it? I mean, anyone interested in Tomodachi Life bought the game last year surely?

Nintendo Nederland just announced that Tomodachi Life will be released in Dutch in October. The game was released normally last year in English, so it's quite odd that they're doing a re-release. Dutch people usually have no issue with playing games in English (Pokémon games are for example never localized) and I don't think anyone was expecting a Dutch release for this game.