rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
NEG

Sonic Boom TV Show & The Game - Nov 21st 2014

sonicboom-film.jpg

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2014/02/new-sonic-game-coming-2015-for-wii-u-ps4-xbox-one/

At the Nuremberg toy fair held last week, toy maker Jazwares had a booth showcasing it’s Sonic toys along with this very interesting sign.

If this is correct, it would suggest that Sega have already started work on a new Sonic game which is heading to the PS4, Xbox One and the Wii U.

We all know that Sega intends to release a 3rd exclusive Sonic game on a Nintendo platform at some point, however this photograph would suggest that Sega are already working on the other next gen systems and a Sonic game is in development or at the early planning stages.

If you’ve not been keeping track, this is how the Sonic games are currently lined up.

• Sonic Lost World (2013)
  • Mario & Sonic at Sochi (2013)
  • Unannounced 3rd Nintendo exclusive (expected 2014).
  • Unannounced Next Gen Sonic title (2015).

What is however significant about this image is that there are no logos for any current gen consoles, suggesting that all future Sonic games will be on next gen systems.

CAN'T WAIT!

• Upvote 2

Wonder if the cartoon will be any good? Wonder why they chose the 11 minute format.

Sonic too fast for 25mins?

I predict it will be shit.

/thread

Well that goes without saying, but where did this come from? Is there actually a news story?

Do we need to post the Sonic Cycle?

Shhh! No one paste the original post so that deKay will need to unblock me to see it!

...Shhhh

• Upvote 5

Well that goes without saying, but where did this come from? Is there actually a news story?

Do we need to post the Sonic Cycle?

We need to post a fucking Sonic Lemniscate at this point.

• Upvote 3

What's honestly depressing is...is SEGA doing anything else for next-gen consoles that's announced besides this and Alien? Have they gone fully digital now?

Going by this page here:

http://www.sega.co.uk/upcoming-games/

You've got Alien and Football Manager Classic 2014, for the Vita. So there's still quite a bit more to come out!

Plus, one of those Sonic games will be published by Nintendo - not SEGA.

Looking at their current roster of games http://www.sega.co.uk/games/ it's pretty pathetic, a grand total of 12 games: including the unreleased Alien and Football Manager. There's some game submitted for a competition, a Just Dance ripoff and a Dance Dance Revolution rip off.

This was the publisher that produced Jet Set Radio.

Should the Trouble with Nintendo be renamed to "The Trouble with Nintendo: Now all 80s and 90s console developers".

Kind of like that Jimmy Saville thread in Off Topic that now covers all celebrity fiddlers...

• Upvote 2

Wonder if the cartoon will be any good? Wonder why they chose the 11 minute format.

Sonic too fast for 25mins?

Maybe people wouldn't be able to handle 25 minutes of shite per episode.

Does that mean the re-design of Amy Rose will have big boobs?

Just looking at the bat character makes me wonder if Sega are actively encouraging all the sonic fetish forum shite.

Well, there's still hope these horrors will not exist:

Sega is yet to announce details of upcoming console video games for Sonic the Hedgehog or further details regarding the new Sonic CG TV series. The recent information coming out of Nuremburg Toy Fair was incorrect.

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

But yes I wouldn't be surprised to see a new title this year rather then next.

Beat me to posting, curses!

...Knuckles obviously on steroids. He don't chuckle.

The sleeves/gloves exchange to bandages is truly weird.

Also Sonic now has a cape.

This makes him even more awesome then Mario! I hope this means he has a floating in the air move.

Edit: GOTTA FLY FAST

:lol:

nLhumZJ.png

The sleeves/gloves exchange to bandages is truly weird.

Also Sonic now has a cape.

This makes him even more awesome then Mario! I hope this means he has a floating in the air move.

Edit: GOTTA FLY FAST

Oh NEG. I think you should just stick to having a Mega Drive.

• Upvote 2