RPL City - Season 25

hannay

Even if he did, it barely makes any difference anyway. The Division 5 thing is, and always was, a stupid rule.

It does sort of make a difference, as it's the current rule not to have a club over Division 5. Level playing field, I believe the reason was.

If you guys are up to Division 2 then you can always quit out of 12 games in a row and get relegated to Division 5 before Thursday. The punishments for being in a higher division are likely be to severe...

Can't play tonight, but can come on tomorrow evening.

Chaps, can we organise a practice for this week sometime? Wednesday would be good for me, but could get on later Monday / Tuesday if better.

Could do with the majority of the team if possible, need to try some things out.

Are we still on for tonight after the UCL games?

It looks unlikely that I'll be able to make many of the remaining fixtures this season due to work.

3 of the 4 weeks is unlikely, and one is a definite no as I'll be in Jersey.

Any volunteers for caretaker manager role?

ANY           SAINT           SLADIE         ANY                       HANNAY             ANY                    RICKJAYBEE                                        ALSLEEP                        CARLOS

Assuming no Smith, and it's likely that I may make it tonight now :D

Saint, can you partner Sladie and I'll sit in front

One of the top three go as the ANY? Not sure on Jaybey's talents as yet, so preferably Carlos or Kiko.

Hello city, unfortunately due to financial difficulties and a baby on route I have had to sell my ps4, which means I can no longer play clubs. Sorry to bail mid season but paying the bills comes first. It's been a blast and I really didn't want to get rid of it so soon. il keep an eye on the forums now and again.

ANY           SAINT           SLADIE         ANY               JAYBEE        RICKANY                    ANY                   ANY                      HANNAY

Al has volunteered for the ANY, happy for him or Mike to do this. Or even do one game each.

Jaybee & Rick, lack of numbers means I'll need you to be sturdy defensive mids - covering the ANY fullbacks and not roaming forward too much.

Lack of numbers against a very good United team will be a test.

I think the biggest test will be creating chances. We're hardly doing any as it is, so to go with a near total ANY front line it's a bit like we're moving back from that.

Why not go as an 'ANY' across the back link and push more people up front? Think Martinez, not Moyes!

Hello city, unfortunately due to financial difficulties and a baby on route I have had to sell my ps4, which means I can no longer play clubs. Sorry to bail mid season but paying the bills comes first. It's been a blast and I really didn't want to get rid of it so soon. il keep an eye on the forums now and again.

You'll be a big loss Carlos, hope everything goes well with the baby, and you get back on soon!

If we were to go an ANY back line it would look something like this:

ANY           ANY            ANY         ANY               JAYBEE        RICKANY                   HANNAY               SLADIE                       SAINT-----------------------------------------------------ANY           ANY            ANY         ANY               JAYBEE        RICKANY                                     SLADIE                HANNAY       SAINT

I'm not convinced by an ANY back line, but we can try it in warm up.