IGNORED

FTL7 - Mid Season Transfer Window Open

Steely

Bollocks - my phone doesn't want to work with Google docs, and I'm not home until Saturday afternoon. I can only see the budgets, and not the rosters. Are the squads the same as on SoFifa? If so, I can at least assess where I'm at and try to fluff a few transfers.

I think you have the not up to date squad list Baring? Or mine is. United doesn't have Macheda, and Smalling is a 76 on my screen, not a 77.

I just turned on my ps4, went to squad updates in the custom bit and it was up to date it said. So I backed up the save file and went from there.

Macheda was right at the bottom.

Steely what's the correct way of doing squads?

That's really weird I think I did the same.

FWIW, I went to customize - edit teams - download updates. It downloaded summat. Then I went to 'Profile', 'Save Squads' and then saved an FTL squad. Then I went to 'Load squads' and loaded up the FTL one.

Maybe try that? As Macheda isn't in the squad list on the spreadsheet and Smalling is a 76.

That's really weird I think I did the same.

FWIW, I went to customize - edit teams - download updates. It downloaded summat. Then I went to 'Profile', 'Save Squads' and then saved an FTL squad. Then I went to 'Load squads' and loaded up the FTL one.

Maybe try that? As Macheda isn't in the squad list on the spreadsheet and Smalling is a 76.

Yea that's what I done.

I'll reset everything and do it from scratch.

And good dealing :)

Bollocks - my phone doesn't want to work with Google docs, and I'm not home until Saturday afternoon. I can only see the budgets, and not the rosters. Are the squads the same as on SoFifa? If so, I can at least assess where I'm at and try to fluff a few transfers.

I've got it saved as an excel doc now mate if your phone can open those and you want me to email you it?

Sheet updated with Transfers :) Please have a glance to ensure Ive captured them all correctly!

Everton bid 17million for Dembele and Danny Rose.

I feel like a mug selling to Mardigan as he knows the spurs squad well.

In other news.... Javi Garcia to Everton for 7.1m wage 0.022.

Cheers Al!!

Both these deals need confirming by the selling managers.

Steely Lambert: ‘Christian Benteke Worth £20M’

file.jpg

Aston Villa manager Steely Lambert has slapped a £20M price tag on his summer signing Christian Benteke. There have been a number of Premier League sides interested in the Belgian hitman after witnessing his impressive performances last season, but Lambert has stated he wouldn’t be leaving – especially not for cheap.

• ‘We can't stop people looking at him but he is under contract here. If you wanted to prise Christian away from here you would want a sizeable cheque.’
  • ‘If you look at modern day figures then £20m is probably a good start.’

The 22-year old striker has enjoyed a prolific debut season with the Midlands side, but was said to have stalled on contract talks. The Villains staying in the Premier League was reportedly a deciding factor of whether or not Benteke would commit his future to the side. Something Paul Lambert has dismissed and was keen to play down.

• ‘The big guy has been fantastic. I speak to him all the time and he's never once mentioned a new contract. I'm sure we will sit down with him at the end of the season.’

Aston Villa have spent the season battling against relegation and Benteke goals have more than boosted the side’s survival chances. A lot of teams across Europe have taken an interest in signing him this summer. Tottenham, Liverpool, and Newcastle are the three English clubs said to have been linked. Lambert will face a struggle to hold on to him.

Article stolen from elsewhere! www.ftbpro.com/posts/crippy.cooke/142593/paul-lambert-christian-benteke-worth-25m

MOURINH-BLEEDERS-O - "MAKING ROOM FOR DESSERT.."

New Chelsea manager, Bleeders saw three promising players leave the club for pastures now.

Kalas, Schurle and Salah all left the club in quick-fire deals. "I need the funds for my non-FTL purchases" Bleeders remarked early this morning.

"I am hoping the right players become available" he went on to say.