IGNORED

FTL7 - League

Steely

League Table and Rosters can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14yd_kAYPBamp3rJUK2Yw_yjMIgRfhv3ez7fn_hXI1oU/edit?usp=sharing

You have everyone to play once for the first half of the season, play them in any order you like.

When posting your match report please include injuries for you self and the opposition team, if a player picks up an injury he cannot play for you for the remainder of that half of the season.

Deadline for fixtures is April 20th

Rules:

-7 Min per half games

-Post results in thread.

-Post injuries for both teams.

-No custom formations.

-More effort you make in match reports the more money you get in mid season.

-IF you play an injured player it results in more lengthy bans and or fines.

Baring 0-4 Jamin

Injuries for RodrigueZ and Vidic

It was a painful lesson, Jamin thoroughly deserved it and could have had loads. At 2-0 it wasn't too bad then around the 80th min De Gea punched a ball from 15 yards out into his own net, in off the post then on the 90th min Vidic collects the ball in the box and pulls up injured, allowing the Saints striker to get the ball and slot away.

I found it tough throughout and credit to jamin, his interceptions and defending was great although a bit naughty at times with the amount of sliding going on that hardly gets punished (not your fault). I need to slide more I suppose. It's great at stopping 1-2s and runs, I just suck so bad at defending.

Well played mate, I can only see this league going one way and you have Southampton!

Baring 0-4 Jamin

Injuries for RodrigueZ and Vidic

It was a painful lesson, Jamin thoroughly deserved it and could have had loads. At 2-0 it wasn't too bad then around the 80th min De Gea punched a ball from 15 yards out into his own net, in off the post then on the 90th min Vidic collects the ball in the box and pulls up injured, allowing the Saints striker to get the ball and slot away.

I found it tough throughout and credit to jamin, his interceptions and defending was great although a bit naughty at times with the amount of sliding going on that hardly gets punished (not your fault). I need to slide more I suppose. It's great at stopping 1-2s and runs, I just suck so bad at defending.

Well played mate, I can only see this league going one way and you have Southampton!

Ah good game mate, sorry for the sliding. I know in Clubs I have this scandelous reputation for being a dirty bastard, but in 1v1 I do try to tone it down, I use it to try and block passes/shots but sometimes the ref gives yellows out like candy for 50-50s, so annoying. Wasn't meant dirtily, hopefully you saw I was going for the ball.

I was pretty pleased with my goals all in all, although gutting that Rodriguez got injured because he was excellent upfront for me. Poor Vidic pulling up as I slotted in goal four on 90 minutes must've been the icing on top of a poo cake for you.

The De Gea own goal was absolutely incredible, I've never seen anything like it. I put in a deep corner, De Gea came flying out and if anything ran too far past the ball, meaning his body was arched towards the goal, and his resulting punch flew gracefully into the top corner. The cheek of Lallana claiming the goal from the corner too. :lol:

You should've also mentioned that crazy period at 2-0 when RVP stuck the bar from distance, and from the rebound Rooney smacked the same part of the bar before Valencia (I think?) volleyed it horribly wide with an open goal. Could've changed the game that.

Nope, all injuries. After each game you need to check the status screen and any player with the little injury symbol are injured.

Infact I think the injuries which force a change aren't in online play at all - only versus the CPU.

Rodriguez got injured early doors for me vs Baring and I noticed it during the game, but he carried on regardless! The status screen at the end confirmed the bad news. Vidic pulling up in the 90th minute was pretty evident too, heh.

Ah good game mate, sorry for the sliding. I know in Clubs I have this scandelous reputation for being a dirty bastard, but in 1v1 I do try to tone it down, I use it to try and block passes/shots but sometimes the ref gives yellows out like candy for 50-50s, so annoying. Wasn't meant dirtily, hopefully you saw I was going for the ball.

I was pretty pleased with my goals all in all, although gutting that Rodriguez got injured because he was excellent upfront for me. Poor Vidic pulling up as I slotted in goal four on 90 minutes must've been the icing on top of a poo cake for you.

The De Gea own goal was absolutely incredible, I've never seen anything like it. I put in a deep corner, De Gea came flying out and if anything ran too far past the ball, meaning his body was arched towards the goal, and his resulting punch flew gracefully into the top corner. The cheek of Lallana claiming the goal from the corner too. :lol:

You should've also mentioned that crazy period at 2-0 when RVP stuck the bar from distance, and from the rebound Rooney smacked the same part of the bar before Valencia (I think?) volleyed it horribly wide with an open goal. Could've changed the game that.

Yea it's no problem mate I could see you always went for the ball and never hacked me, it was just annoying that Bale and co could never get away then and it left my man stranded in the middle with no outlet a lot. Really broke up play well but that's fifa I guess and something I probably need to learn and adapt to. I noticed I gave just the one foul away and you had 6(plus a lot of play ons) along with a couple yellows. You brute!

The DEA Gea og was proper sickening and hitting the bars, I totally didn't deserve anything though.

Jamins always been a dirty bastard! I would track yellow cards and bring in some bans but it is way too difficult to manage!

Ill be around tonight at 10 chaps, if there is a few of us about Party up and round robin? :D

Ps 2 injuries in first game uh oh! If I go 1-0 up at any point Im dragging off Gabby and Benteke ti be wrapped in cotton wool.

Liverpool 2 - 0 Man City

An open game, with much of the quality hampered by the rainy conditions.

A missed penalty by Gerrard was thankfully not decisive in the end, with Oscar and Gerrard scoring from open play to seal the win.

post-1264-0-17345100-1396305571_thumb.jp

post-1264-0-78671000-1396305583_thumb.jp

Cheers for the games Jamin 'n Al!

Baring 1-2 Steely

No injuries

I took the lead through a rebound header midway through second half steely got 2 identical free kicks and whipped them both in for 2 goals, thoroughly deserved though, checking the stats villa had shots into the double figure over my 5.

Well played mate. I need to youtube how to defend!

Man city 3-4 Swansea

Jerome x2

Dyer

Welbeck

Injuries : r.lamah

Was a tight affair with Swansea coming out of the blocks very fast , Daniel Sturridge open the scoring on the 12th minute against the run of play.

Cameron Jerome equalized to make it 1-1 with a bicycle kick from a cross from Lamah that was whipped across the 6 yard box , dyer shortly made it 2-1 4 minutes after the equalizer , Daniel Sturridge scored his 2nd of the match to make it 2-2 on the 33rd mintute . Cameron Jerome then made it 3-2 on the 45th minute hoping that Swansea were going to go in the break at 3-2 , but yet again the main man Danny Sturridge equalized yet again just before half time.

2nd half kicked off and it was very very DULL . On the 88th mintute outta no where welbeck beats the offside trap , beats one , beats 2 and BOOOOOOOM straight in the bottom corner to win Swansea the game

Thanks for the games al !!