IGNORED

FTL7 - League

Steely

Southampton 2-0 Swansea

Dyer inj for Swansea

A clean sheet! Praise be the lord.

Harsh on Shalo who should've scored at least one, whilst for me the irrepressible Ricky Lambert opened the scoring before Davis knocked home a bit of a shitty rebound for the second goal. This after Shalo had dominated the opening 25mins.

Cheers Shalo, fun open game where I lived a charmed life in defence. Played!

Man City (Alfromsleep) 2 - 1 Everton (MardiganX)

Goals - Schurrle

No injuries

Joe Hart had a rating of 9.6. Nuff said. Oh and Kompany got a straight red for trying destroy Delefelou, horrendous challenge from behind!

Swansea (Shalo Calo) 2 - 4 Everton (MardiganX)

Goals - Garcia, Lukaku, Mirallas, Fernandinho

Injuries - Welbeck

Everton raced into a 3 goal lead and kept control of a very open game. The new signings looked the part and Lukaku found his feet.

Everton (MardiganX) 7 - 3 Newcastle (Outsider)

Goals - Schurrle (4), Baines (Pen), Garcia, Dembele

No injuries

Schurrle was on roids in this game. After opening the scoring with a stunning volley he was a constant threat for Everton. Lukaku done the dirty work in a strong display.

post-5555-0-51729400-1396425909_thumb.pn

Injuries: None

What a great match this was, marred by lag somewhat in patches but it was real intense high tempo game, either side could have took the win and if it wasn't for hologram hands Hart then a draw would have been a fair result! (And he got MOTM!?) Great game all, Cheers.

post-5555-0-30708200-1396425937_thumb.pn

Injuries: A Young

I thought I deserved this one, put some real pressure on the 5 man(!?) Swansea back line but just could not make them pay, instead Paulinho squirmed past Okore to take the lead! It wasn't until late on that Vlaar snatched a goal back from a corner. The last kick of the game Agbonglahor had the chance to win it and probably would have if not for a superb block fro Chico! Well played Shalo.

post-5555-0-47572300-1396425962_thumb.pn

Injuries: None

My first defeat and it was a justified one as I rode my luck in game previous, it ran out here. A lob from Podolski had Okore scrambling back who had time to poise for 'that' overhead kick, instead he controlled the ball into his own net! (FUUUUUUU) I had chances but could not make them count but anything I got would have been undeserved.

Podolski in particular should have got himself on the scoresheet as he squandered many a chance and Puyol (Collocini) in a impressive 3 man backline had Benteke for breakfast. Cheers for the game Outsider.

Goals Scored (MotM)

3 - C.Benteke

2 - A.Kone

2 - G.Agbonglahor

1 - Kallstrom (1)

1 - J.Okore

1 - R.Vlaar (1)

0 - C.N'Zogbia (1)

0 - B.Guzan (2)

Man City (Alfromsleep) 2 - 1 Everton (MardiganX)

Goals - Schurrle

No injuries

Joe Hart had a rating of 9.6. Nuff said. Oh and Kompany got a straight red for trying destroy Delefelou, horrendous challenge from behind!

Aye, Hart was on fire but his luck ran out later on against Steely! I thought the red was harsh as it was a firm challenge and a yellow at best ;) All I could do was reshuffle my pack to fill the gap and hold on for a much needed win!

Al 1 - 2 Steely

Game of two halves this with me on the front foot for the most of the first, Steely restricted to counter attacks. Early in the second half a bizarre panalty was given but Toure skied it over the bar and Villia immediately broke and a low cross was knocked in by Agbonlahor. City were soon level when some pinball found Silva and the wee man had an easy finish.

After heroics earlier against Everton, it was Hart who was the villiain in this one, weakly palming a Benteke shot into the corner of the net when it looked easier to tip it round the post.

Cheers for the games chaps :)

I'll be on tonight after champions league if anyone wants to play

I won't be aboot this weekend, anytime next week you around Keith?

Yes, but again, only at the weekend. I'll have a fiddle around with remote play and see if I can get it working sufficiently well to open myself up for midweek fixtures.

Chaps I'm having big issues with my squads on this, it won't let me download the squad updates, if I do transfers I can't find Salah at Chelsea, Barkley is rated 72 and Debuchy 78, Lavezzi and Sneijder are rated lower as well.

Any idea how to get it to download the latest updates?

I'd suggest reset all squads, then it might be a bug and won't let you download so save your reset squad and quit fifa altogether.

Then go back in and to download updated squads (or summit like that) it will do the latest.

Then re save it under FTL and go from there, I think you'll have to use this back up file every time you want to play FTL as seasons may take over the save file but I'm not sure.

Swansea 4-1 Newcastle

Injuries : remy , Ben arfa , Pablo hernandez

Early red card in the 7th minute for yanga m'biwa gave Swansea the advantage , Newcastle took the lead through a gnabry header. Newcastle went into half time at 1-0. Swansea came out for the 2nd half ready for action and put 4 past time krul , on the 88th minute Jerome played across the goalie for paulinho to hit the fackin post from 2 yards out .

Cheers for the game outsider sorry bout the injuries not much I could do both good tackles , cheers mate

Yes, but again, only at the weekend. I'll have a fiddle around with remote play and see if I can get it working sufficiently well to open myself up for midweek fixtures.

No bother fella. I'll not be on much at all next few weekends but I'll be about the Easter weekend if you'll be around then?

Anyone want to play post BAP tomorrow? (circa 10.50pm)

Everton (MardiganX) 3 - 1 Spurs (Gooner)

Goals - Pogba, Mirallas, Lukaku

Injuries - Lukaku

An early injury to Lukaku took the shine off a good performance. He scored late on but is now out for a while. Fuck!

Everton (MardiganX) 4 - 0 Chelsea (Bleeders)

Goals - Deulefou, Schurrle (2), Baines

No injuries

An early goal from young Deulefou settled Everton who were worried Chelsea would expose the missing Lukaku. Everton got a lot of breaks in this game though and took their chances well. A couple of late Everton goals flattered the scoreline.

Sheet updated.

Poor Shalo! His wingers are getting battered! Its a good thing you bought a bit of depth in that position with Townsend and Januzaj!

New Rule... If you are unfortunate enough to reach 5 injuries you can have 1 free magic sponge to bring a player back. (Only for the first time you reach 5 injuries though.)

Ill be about for a couple tonight post BAP so if any of my remaining folk wanna play, give me a holla!
Bleeders - Chelsea
Saint - Liverpool
Mardigan - Everton
Kieths Dad - Arsenal - Ill catch you on Friday! Ill jump on about 10.30 if thats any good to you.
Sith - Fulham - Give us a shout when you have finished being a uni geek.