The old Rllmuk Photography Thread

Sng

Lovely pics in here as ever. Always makes me wish I had a better camera but hey ho.

These are some I snapped during a walk with fam in a forest.

lbird001.jpg

sign-horses.jpg

rosie.jpg

sign001.jpg

mush001.jpg

Which, admittedly aren't the best pix in the world but I enjoyed doing them anyhow.

Definitely for the "random" nature of this thread rather than the artistic.

2mmuudu.jpg

14e28u0.jpg

At work today, Sky Sports filming their commercial for the new Rugby season. So when you see it on TV you will know that it was filmed at Marylebone Station in London at about 12:30pm on July 31st! (and on platform one if you want to be super geeky about it...)

Dude.. should have dropped me a line. I was meant to be there, and would have had a photopass.

Aren't you a million trillion miles* away? I wouldn't have thought to ask...although as I said, bad planning. I've just started writing it up and realised I didn't even to think to take more than one picture** on my phone, let alone organise a photographer.

*In Scotland

**Which is of the top of the tent, rather than anything of any relevance. Quite nice though.

Aren't you a million trillion miles* away? I wouldn't have thought to ask...although as I said, bad planning. I've just started writing it up and realised I didn't even to think to take more than one picture** on my phone, let alone organise a photographer.

*In Scotland

**Which is of the top of the tent, rather than anything of any relevance. Quite nice though.

Yeah, but I'm working all over the country. Based in Edinburgh, but in London a fair bit at the moment.

I fucking love this. So going to have a go with a vader/fett face off when i get chance.

Any tips?

Thanks. Tell me how you think you'd do it and I'll tell you where you're going wrong. I'm not writing it all up if you know it already. One easy tip is to take off any filters. I forgot to take off the UV so ended up with some reflections that could have been avoided.

I forgot my shirt at the water's edge

IMG_1546.jpg

This one was just an impulse shot out of my living room window. Nearly got it right first time - would have been a bit better with a bit more more visible to and to the right.