rllmuk
Sng

The Rllmuk Photography Thread

Just bought an iPhone on here, and started using various apps to get some photos to enter the next competition at my club where all photos have to be taken and edited on a phone:

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I was browsing x100's as well this morning! Not sure how much different from the GX1 it would be!

I'm really missing the lack of viewfinder and the hybrid one on the x100 sounds awesome!

Totoro, you are seriously making me want to sell all my gear and get an X100S. Stop it. Fantastic picture.

I saw one sold on fujix forum in UK for only £350 the other day! ( original X100 like mine, not the new X100s ) I think people want the newest lastest version so are selling theirs off for peanuts.

It's not an easy camera to use though. But once you put in a bit of time and really get used to it, it will reward you greatly.

By unreal, do you mean that "rise of the valkyries" scared the crap out of you?

Not far off to be fair.

Parents place is surrounded by fields and this lot came over low and wide, Apocalypse Now style. Any insurgents hiding out in Suffolk would've be done for.

I see one flying around here fairly often but never more than 2 before. The sound really was amazing.

I thinks it's because personal cameras were still pretty rare in the mid 50's that people seem happy to just be themselves infront of her. They don't pose or gurn, just stop and look at her. She played around with colour film later on and a book of those pictures is coming later this year.

Reworked up some shots I took of the eclipse last year. Looks like something from lord of the rings. I didn't mess with colour at all on them just some general lightroom stuff.

8687640322_b0991b3cc1_z.jpg

Eclipse by P-Zilla, on Flickr

Also...not a great shot or anything, but I zoomed in and noticed the little girl. I was like one of those 'when you see it pants shall be shat' type situations.

8641826631_97c56e103b_z.jpg

Richmond Park by P-Zilla, on Flickr

• Upvote 1

Photograph of South Stack near Holyhead. I did this as a panorama using an iPhone 5. I've had to touch up the colours a bit in photoshop as it was quite dark due to the sun's position. Plus I straightened up the horizon a little as the panorama made it a bit uneven here and there.

post-656-0-49727700-1367138366_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Taken on a recent trip to France, this little dude was peeking out of a teeny hole in the rock took loads of shots trying to get the focus right.

lbQuAQB.jpg

• Upvote 1