The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (featuring Herlock Sholmes)

Professor Puzzles

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Sweet, been waiting to play these for years. Ideal Switch material. I'm really hoping they release the other 3DS Ace Attourney games; Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice. Apprently all of these games are out on android/ios as well but I don't have a device that can handle them.

According to Wikipedia we're also missing a sequel to Miles Edgeworth Investigations that was only released in Japan, hopefully they'll do a double pack at some point.

Aw, bit disappointed that it's not on Xbox too since that is where I rebought the Ace trilogy recently with the intent to replay them all. No big deal since there's no save transfarring or anything, it's just nice to have the entire series on a single platform.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Aw, bit disappointed that it's not on Xbox too since that is where I rebought the Ace trilogy recently with the intent to replay them all. No big deal since there's no save transfarring or anything, it's just nice to have the entire series on a single platform.

Apparently the original trilogy did incredibly poor numbers on Xbox. It's not surprising, really - there's a complete lack of visual novels on the system compared to the Switch and PS4. 

5 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

Apparently the original trilogy did incredibly poor numbers on Xbox. It's not surprising, really - there's a complete lack of visual novels on the system compared to the Switch and PS4. 

Yeah, that's not surprising now that you put it like that. Fair enough but at least I did my part! I think I'll go for the Switch version then - unless the Switch tax is exorbitant.

• 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, Purin said:

Herlock Scholmes! :sealclap:

The French Arsène Lupin novels introduced Sherlock Holmes in 1906 and after Doyle made legal moves they changed his name to Herlock Sholmes for the future ones. So maybe this ties in to the Lupin novels.

Can't wait to get this. According to some earlier leaks, this will be getting a physical Switch realease in the US and Japan but not Europe. Thankfully the Switch is region free.

On 13/12/2020 at 17:09, Keyboard Koala said:

Yeah, esp. since there were plans to do so, according to a major Capcom hack. 

>>  https://www.resetera.com/threads/capcom-ransomware-leaks-thread-check-op-for-latest-contents.327053/?fbclid=IwAR3L3XcDcfxzl8uosaVlO7OLygBS4SGKn841GUdjriXYC2-ayhp78tDPY0M

TLdr; coming to the PSN store and Switch some time this Summer

The leak is real.

Can't wait for a new Onimusha game and a PowerStone remake tbh. And Ace Attorney 7 of course.

11 hours ago, HarMGM said:

Can't wait to get this. According to some earlier leaks, this will be getting a physical Switch realease in the US and Japan but not Europe. Thankfully the Switch is region free.

Yeah I will absolutely 100% import that.  It's a shame the last 2 3DS ones never got physical to have a complete set....

:D

1313050898_2021-04-2209_57_07.jpg

Despite being different series and even completely different companies, I choose to interpret the arrival of Meiji Ace Attorney in the west as a sign that the samurai Yakuza Isshin and Kenzan games aren't far behind

• Professor Puzzles changed the title to The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (featuring Herlock Sholmes)