IGNORED

Bloodborne - GOTD edition

MW_Jimmy

Fucking hell this game. I've only just managed to get onto it properly tonight and keep getting my arse handed to me. Slowly I'm learning the best way to take people out, about dodging and about drawing in 1 or 2 at a time rather than rushing a load of them. Took me a few goes to take down the big guy with the axe but then the big fucker behind the door after the bonfire got me with his hammer.

It's very frustrating but also quite rewarding the further you get, even after multiple tries.

I'm confused then as I only seem to have two paths available to me - the sewers or the wolves...

rolling is effective (laughing house).

None of that, no.

I'll keep exploring, but first how the hell do I save?

The game saves whenever you do anything. Look for the logo top-right.

Yeah, this still has me.

Nonetheless, I'm trying to make progress with B. There's an enemy up a staircase giving me no end of grief - hard enough to consider it a boss, afaic.

Yep, she is nails. I kited her on a lap of the building and ran up the stairs to explore further once I lost her.

Fucking hell Davros, that's not bad - first time on CB with no upgrades! Well done.

Go back to Hunter's Dream and have a good explore for things to spend echoes on.

I assume I fluked it, although maybe the armour set I picked up by going into the sewer helped? I was a bit intimidated by it at first, but I noticed I was doing it a reasonable amount of damage. I assumed I would die nonetheless, so in the end I just got right under its feet and just kept whacking it.

I lost the Blood Echoes regardless btw. Got 5k now though and am back at Hunter's Dream.

I think that's me done for tonight. I have a lot to say about this game so far, but suffice to say that I am extremely pleased at how unlike my Demons Souls experience this is turning out.

There's a house near the lamp with two crows in FW. How the hell do you get in it. Really bugging me.

It's a shortcut back to the lamp from later in the level - and it's a long slog. Make your way through the woods and then through the village, and eventually you'll go inside a large building with gears inside of it (maybe it's a windmill? It never occurred to me, and I don't think I looked up, but it might be). Anyway, inside you encounter the first snake-head guy. Once you get through there you exit and go over a bridge - there should be another snake-head here. Just over the bridge, the path splits - down to the left and up, right and behind you. Go up, and you'll come to a lift taking you to the inside of that house next to the lamp.

Man my poor Waste of Skin / no levelling guy is in trouble. No vials. :( fucking WoH is smashing me too.

Back on my 1st playthrough, made it through the second half of UV and met TOR. Didn't fare too badly, but didn't have time for more than a couple of goes.

Prior to that I'd spent ages looking round FW, convinced I've checked everything in the second half of the stage. Will have to try again from the very beginning.

Love that graveguard set, though!

Hello I need a bit of help. After reading here that it was one of the best areas in the game, and knowing I had missed it and I am near the end of the game, I decided to read a tip for finding FCC (Fucking CC). The tip and outcome are below:

"near the dogs in the forest." Following this I got all the way back to the clinic and found Iosefa who is a bid mad (same as everyone). I killed her because I could not tell how to get further and she sounded like she'd turn into a beast or something, but she didn't, she only dropped an item I already have. I am not sure whether I went the right way, if I am on track to finding CC, or if killing her has fucked my chances of finding CC. I am ruining the game for myself trying to find this place so I decided to turn to you for help. In the form of an in-game message, what do I need to do next to find CC? Did I go the wrong way? Did I screw up by killing Iosefa and will I ever find it now? Thanks!!!