Halo 5: Guardians - Splitscreen inbound?

Floex

2 hours ago, carlospie said:

Medium. I would have turned off after level on on anything harder. I got stuck in rooms of death and died on the same bit at least three times dying thirty times each 

I don't want none of this git gud play on legendary loser. 

How about get slightly better play on Heroic? 

The fun of the game's in the AI being clever and you working around it. It gets said a lot in Halo threads because it's true. The games are pretty repetitive enemy boxes on Normal below, it's the push and pull with the AI on Heroic up that makes it for me. 

On 03/09/2021 at 04:36, JPL said:

Yeah, but whatever you do, don’t play it solo Legendary. Totally unbalanced shit.

I ended up having to do the entire games solo on Legendary twice because my progress didn't save properly, so had to suffer that ball ache twice over put me off the single player campaign. It's been a few years now, so playing through on co-op on Heroic for those last few achievements would be okay. Assuming I could find anyone willing to do that during the hours that I'm actually online. 😢

1 hour ago, Talvalin said:

I ended up having to do the entire games solo on Legendary twice because my progress didn't save properly, so had to suffer that ball ache twice over put me off the single player campaign. It's been a few years now, so playing through on co-op on Heroic for those last few achievements would be okay. Assuming I could find anyone willing to do that during the hours that I'm actually online. 😢

What time are you usually around? If we can figure something out that works for both of us, I’ll run through it on coop with you. Be good to catch up!

• 2 months later...

I’m playing the campaign again in preparation for infinite.

I know the warden fights were never good but MY FUCKING GOD what were they thinking with the sound design? You get hit by a blinding flash and then a feedback noise that is borderline painful using headphones. Did they not test this sort of thing before it goes out?

Also, the continual flashy and shudder screen effects to show nearby impacts might look good but they are incredibly irritating.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SeanR said:

How long has there been a shitty visor view onscreen in halo games. It’s doing my fucking nut, and I’ve got the whole fucking game ahead of me.

I just rescued the doctor from Mass Effect 1…

It's shit. Think 4 had it too.

edit: btw it might be quite far down the list of problems for you as the game progresses.