IGNORED

Halo 5: Guardians - Splitscreen inbound?

Floex

Exclusive is heavily implied, how else would anyone expect to get it. Oh wait, a beta programme announced 2 days before. This is beyond stupid, im not arguing it any more because im in the right here. It was sold off the back of it, the end.

So you're both splitting hairs, its advertised as the way to access it. Honestly, this forum sometimes.

No, your whole point is flawed. You're complaining that MCC owners are getting screwed over because the Halo 5 beta is available by another means but they never said MCC was the only way to access it and betas always have multiple ways to get on them.

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about some hypothetical MCC owners who are annoyed about this but I would have thought that if someone wanted the Halo collection as they're a Halo fan, chucking in the beta access is a bonus so you don't have to faf about getting a code elsewhere so they can get on to the beta is a plus point but you seem desperate to highlight this as a negative for some reason.

And when it was pointed out you were simply wrong, you start whinging about splitting hairs. Nah, your whole point is baseless.

Exclusive is heavily implied, how else would anyone expect to get it. Oh wait, a beta programme announced 2 days before. This is beyond stupid, im not arguing it any more because im in the right here. It was sold off the back of it, the end.

:lol:

The best reason you could pick to stop arguing about it is due to you being completely wrong but, yeah, whatever.

Only you seemed to think it was exclusive, how do you think they implied it?

Not for the first time, I retreat realising I have to put far too much effort into enjoying Halo. It's like playing COD with massive lag compensation, except that's apparently how it's supposed to be. I'll be dammed if I'm gonna spend all that time shooting someone in vain only for them to one shot me.

Means nothing to me, whole thing is completely forgettable.

Its crap nige. You're just getting moist at the thought of crouching round corners again

Away back to your hamster wheel game - that purple dong of Xanadu (lv 31) won't unlock until you've done the Earth strike 15 more times and turned in 99 shite repetitive bounties.

The bad - Feels like I'm shooting at holograms, there's this weird "no feedback" thing I cant explain, it's a bit odd that it's gone all Cod-fast paced.

And the high fives at the end of matche's are pure American cringe. :-)

Plus side to the speed and flow changes, I can see all those who love cod and titanfall playing this loads!

Mine was already downloaded from the preview program, thank god I don't have to own the MCC for this. I thought there were new maps in the proper beta? I've only seen the two from last weeks. (Truth and empire)

This makes a great, actually a fantastic first impression, the only thing I don't like is the kill cam.

I can't see me playing anything else for the next 3 weeks. Hopefully its got some legs.

Fingers crossed they can follow through and deliver next year.

Away back to your hamster wheel game - that purple dong of Xanadu (lv 31) won't unlock until you've done the Earth strike 15 more times and turned in 99 shite repetitive bounties.

Yeah, I'll play that rather than the hugely varied beta offering two maps with a few different weapons. :S

It's a strange point to make when you're wanking yourself off into your MC cat helmet over a 15 (?) year old game series that's more or less the same. No repetitiveness there.

To be serious for once though, I just found it dull, but you know I hate death match game types. I'll give it another go still, even if it's only to slag it off and get you on another anti Destiny rant :P