rllmuk
Floex

Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Best served with a side order of Heroic or Legendary

So anyway, for a completely inept team member who loves BTB pop FavouriteFletch into your friend list.

Watching some of the launch invitational tournament on Twitch. Pretty amazing stuff. These two teams have just tied twice in a row on Slayer on Lockout.

I watched a fair amount of the tourney a few weeks back and it was great. I am quite into watching competitive gaming now but Halo 2 multiplayer is one of the best.

Agghhhh. I recently got a One and with this unlocking tomorrow I don't know what to do with Destiny and Titanfall. Played about 5 hours of tites and really like it. Also level 20 so just started the grinding with Destiny and now this comes out.

Not sure whether to put off playing Halo for a while or kick one of the others to the kerb. Probably Tites. Serious first world issues I know.

Agghhhh. I recently got a One and with this unlocking tomorrow I don't know what to do with Destiny and Titanfall. Played about 5 hours of tites and really like it. Also level 20 so just started the grinding with Destiny and now this comes out.

Not sure whether to put off playing Halo for a while or kick one of the others to the kerb. Probably Tites. Serious first world issues I know.

I would 100% put Destiny off. Titanfall is the one with the community most likely to falter first and is the one most dependent on it. Also, I don't like Destiny and do like Titanfall.

It's a bit of an issue for Xbox One at the moment, too many games, I've built a pile of shame in the past few weeks and even admitted I wouldn't get round to one of my games and traded it essentially unplayed.

Yeah I am thinking that Titanfall will die first so should really play more of that. I might hold off getting stuck into Halo though even though I pre loaded it.

Is it still Tites Tuesday tomorrow?

Sadly, even I cannot resist the allure of the Chief on launch day. I can't see any other game not being dead that day.

I'll be back for Titanfall Tuesdays next week.

Master Chief Mondays too, perhaps. :)

I think that makes sense.

See you on Sunday for Sunset Overdrive.

Evolve confirmed to not find an audience.

I think that makes sense.

See you on Sunday for Sunset Overdrive.

Evolve confirmed to not find an audience.

Or all audiences with Evolve Evenings?

Yeah I am thinking that Titanfall will die first so should really play more of that. I might hold off getting stuck into Halo though even though I pre loaded it.

Is it still Tites Tuesday tomorrow?

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare had better NEVER die.

Basically two reasons, there are some dopey bits with superhuman Jackal snipers that are no fun on Legendary, and many people hated playing as the Arbiter.

Those people are idiots.

The pre release hype, sequences that looked to have been cut and an ending that made people wonder where the rest of the game was?

• Upvote 2

The pre release hype, sequences that looked to have been cut and an ending that made people wonder where the rest of the game was?

Even without the cut levels it was a longer game than the original Halo, I never understood why so many people felt short-changed by what was quite clearly a cliffhanger ending for the 'final' chapter. It still has a massive finale, with a (shit) boss battle and everything, and the only Halo game that came close to giving it a run for its money in terms of length was Reach.

It wasnt a cliffhanger, they admitted as much. They cut the chief arriving on earth, where it was meant to end.

lol what!?

Talk about taking my comment completely out of context! When did I ever say anything equivalent to suing them because they didn't deliver early?

The fact is shopto use to deliver there games early like simply games are now doing... I think I have every right to be a bit miffed if people on my friends list are playing the game when I've paid the exact same price as them yet the only difference is they've purchased from an alternate source.

At least Yoshi seems to understand.

You should order from Asda then, not SG. Mine turned up Saturday morning.