IGNORED

Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Best served with a side order of Heroic or Legendary

Floex

Fairest of all maidens with a cock, anyway.

Yeah, I was just about to say. Is MS male or female? I NEED TO KNOW. Not that anything happened, right?

I was asked how MS cock tasted too, many pages ago. I'm seeing a theme for our new clan name at least.

Countryfile?

The post you are referencing was based around you slagging things off (as usual) about games you have yet to play (as usual).

Stop telling people to grow up, and grow up.

Go play some games Smitty.

And again please tell me why I need to play MCC or indeed anything else to criticise bugs in it or anything else.

I have said literally nothing about the 'game' itself, and why would I when I've caned them all already, but the state of the product. Me not having played them is of zero relevance here.

And again please tell me why I need to play MCC or indeed anything else to criticise bugs in it or anything else.

I have said literally nothing about the 'game' itself, and why would I when I've caned them all already, but the state of the product. Me not having played them is of zero relevance here.

I've told you three times already.

Maybe they've genuinely had fun playing the game?

What has that got to do with them attacking someone criticising the poor buggy state of the games? What has the gameplay got to do with anything - these are games that are known quantities and intimately so to most of us.

So tell me what the 'fun' they had with the game has to do with attacking the shitty state the product was released in?

Why are you being so coy with bullshit posts like this, pretending you don't understand the point being made here, pretending that you actually think 'oh but they had fun Smitty' is a good response to a person defending their right to criticise a product against people seek to attack them for doing that?

I'm not sure who got the worse deal, Jon. Smitty told me to go fuck myself earlier. I'm just not that flexible. :(

Yes, because you're totally not prodding for that kind of reaction with posts like the one you made. All I did was comment on someone's observations about the game, but apparently this leaves me wide open for yet another fresh insult. And all because I dared to criticise a game.

Don't act surprised when your trolling gets the response you wanted.

Yes, because you're totally not prodding for that kind of reaction with posts like the one you made. All I did was comment on someone's observations about the game, but apparently this leaves me wide open for yet another fresh insult. And all because I dared to criticise a game.

The larger problem is taking everything as an insult smitty.

Smile, and the world smiles with you! :) x

It's very relevant when all year long you have been the voice of Halo/this thread and not owned the fucking game.

It hurts it wasn't perfect at launch.

It hurts it has lost some saves.

It hurts when 6 of us can't get a game together.

None of it stings as much as your persistent moaning about issues we all already know about and discuss every day.

If you had been playing, you would have seen the huge strides 343 have made at every update (and I'm by no means sticking up for them here). Regardless of how fucked the game was it's truly a different story now, and like others have said; it's great except for a few remaining bugs.

Go play some games, cheer up, and have a very Merry Christmas mate.

This is the post that Game Paused is so proud of. An adult wrote that. A consumer. A gamer.

An embarrassment. Oh 343 you are so generous with these huge updates to your fucked product! No-one should criticise you!

I was merely referencing an earlier exchange that you got excited about: http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/278978-halo-the-master-chief-collection-best-served-with-a-side-order-of-heroic-or-legendary/?p=10207099

I didn't think it was worthy of being told to go fuck myself. A light hearted quip. Well, I had fun, even if you didn't.

This is the post that Game Paused is so proud of. An adult wrote that. A consumer. A gamer.

An embarrassment. Oh 343 you are so generous with these huge updates to your fucked product! No-one should criticise you!

At launch we were all criticising them you pillock. We lived through all the bugs. We swore after waiting for two hours for a game and wished somebody would give bungie a call. We even pulled down 343 in this very thread when people were mentioning that 343 staff would be putting in hours late to fix it.

You're not getting the point — you hadn't experienced any of it but was so sure about the 'state' of it.

Like moaning about the oversteer on a 911 when all you have driven is a focus — doesn't make sense for you to endlessly moan about it.

Adult. I'm not the one telling people they suck cock.

Smile. Play some games. Fuck off.

doesn't make sense for you to endlessly moan about it

A couple of things here. One, I didn't endlessly moan about it. I've made a handful of posts at most stretched over a couple of months or whatever - perhaps 4? Little did I know that you were boiling with resentment every time I made a one or two sentence post saying 'jolly poor show from 343' every now and again.

Two, why shouldn't I complain about it, actually? I'm a consumer. I'm a gamer. Last but not least I'm a huge Halo fan. I felt rather compelled to add my voice to those saying this is a laughable state of affairs.

It is baffling to me that you'd read those posts and think 'hmmm this guy really needs taking down a peg or two, his criticism of the defective product of a major corporation is just crossing a line now'. What the fuck is your thought process there? I'm genuinely curious. Is it that having invested so much time in a buggy piece of shit you feel a bit aggrieved when someone complains about it that isn't part of the 'invested money in a buggy piece of shit' club?

Is it just yet more solving of cognitive dissonance?

A couple of things here. One, I didn't endlessly moan about it. I've made a handful of posts at most stretched over a couple of months or whatever. Little did I know that you were boiling with resentment every time I made a one or two sentence post saying 'jolly poor show from 343' every now and again.

Two, why shouldn't I complain about it, actually? I'm a consumer. I'm a gamer. Last but not least I'm a huge Halo fan. I felt rather compelled to add my voice to those saying this is a laughable state of affairs.

It is baffling to me that you'd read those posts and think 'hmmm this guy really needs taking down a peg or two, his criticism of the defective product of a major corporation is just crossing a line now'. What the fuck is your thought process there? I'm genuinely curious. Is it that having invested so much time in a buggy piece of shit you feel a bit aggrieved when someone complains about it that isn't part of the 'invested money in a buggy piece of shit' club?

Love you Smitty

Love you Smitty

No, no, don't do this bullshit. Explain that post. Explain to me what your thought process was in writing it when you saw someone saying 'man this sounds buggy as a fuck, that's a bit poor' - a fellow gamer, consumer, and Halo fan.

You haven't explained it once, let alone three times.

No, no, don't do this bullshit. Explain that post. Explain to me what your thought process was in writing it when you saw someone saying 'man this sounds buggy as a fuck, that's a bit poor' - a fellow gamer, consumer, and Halo fan.

You haven't explained it once, let alone three times.

Explained it a fourth a few posts back.

I wouldn't say it's a buggy piece of shit, that implies it's unplayable to me. Most issues seem to be around matchmaking times although some of the other issues remain.

I would assume the whole 'I'm still having fun with it' is relevant in that the bugs aren't game breaking and it still plays well. If it was totally fucked, they wouldn't be playing?

Somebody needs to Lay down a sick beat on these !

I'm a consumer / I'm a gamer / Last but not least I'm a huge Halo fan

I felt rather compelled to add my voice to those saying this is a laughable-state-of-affairs.

It is baffling to me that you'd read those posts and think

'hmmm this guy really needs taking down a peg or two / his-criticism-of-the-defective-product-of a-major corporation is just crossing-a-line-now'

What the fuck is your thought process there? / I'm genuinely curious.

Is it that having invested so much time in a buggy piece of shit / you feel a bit aggrieved when someone complains about it / that isn't part of the 'invested money in a buggy piece of shit' club?

I would assume the whole 'I'm still having fun with it' is relevant in that the bugs aren't game breaking and it still plays well. If it was totally fucked, they wouldn't be playing?

But it's not an effective response to criticism of the bugs that actually are there. It's a rhetorical brushing off of the issue.

It's irrelevant to the complaint - the state it was released in was unacceptable, shambolic and it has taken far too long to sort out.

We've all enjoyed buggy things. That's not the point. And no-one ever, ever, ever said or even implied that the game wasn't enjoyable because of its bugs, that the game was unplayable or whatever.

You know that, I know that, everyone reading this knows that so I don't know why we're having this exchange.

Yeah, Smitts even I, the alleged sucker of cocks, complained about the issues. Those issues are mostly gone.

Only one remains and it's stinking up this thread.

By the way, do you even realise you are the epitome of cognitive dissonance?