old-battlefield-hardline-box-art-718x102

By Visceral Games & Ghost Games

Official Site

Release Date: March 17th 2015

ABOUT

The Battlefield game in the works at Viceral Games has possibly been leaked due to a Battlelog update.

Titled Battlefield Hardline, the title is a police and thieves-themed spin-off has been rumored for quite some time.

Internally code-named Havana, artwork and a logo were posted on EA’s server, along “BFH” icons for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Icons, which are presumably Battlefield Premium users, were also spotted.

Four classes the Enforcer, Mechanic, Operator, and Professional along with a multiplayer map called “Downtown” were also spotted along with a welcome message for the beta.

Game modes, such as Blood Money, Bomb Squad and Carrier Assault were listed. A mission icon called “Visceralskull” was also noted.

Twitter account Battlefield Daily also uncovered a list in-game awards for codename Havana such as a skull, weapons, police handcuffs and a bag of money.

BopQoHDIgAA3KUy.png

There’s an entire list of weapon and vehicle icons posted on courtesy of Koen V(thanks,AGB).

Ghost Games, which is taking a break from the Need for Speed series, is aiding Visceral with development.

Battlefield Hardline is assumed to be the “new Frostbite game” set for a reveal at E3 next month, and slated for a FY14 Q3 release.

Source

IMAGES

a39e47d7d29164ec98fbcc962fcddcb3.jpg

665b2e4aee75c1692705c22324e01402.jpg

139569920db294b65561fbe492898689.jpg

0e2ba8192470df8b49d9b315c2529e6a.jpg

VIDEOS

Overview Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JELERWnsdeg

Rllmuk Tags

PS4

KR1355G

Kerrraig
macthreesixty
Trokie
FishyFishArcade
Bleeders79
smithstock
gooner4life
shimmyhill
LordSaru
ThePunisher316
JaminTastic
jimmmUK
Spuck-uk
mrdavewhite
MrHoodedclaw
RickyDVT
Greenmankarl
DJKNIGHT13
KryptonianUK

skittlewood

Oilswell

• Upvote 3

Get a Mod to merge them. I think Kryptonian would fit the bill in this case. :)

Krypt' scares me, you ask him ;)

I've already put in waaaay too many hours on BF3 & 4. Why'd they have to go and release another one so soon, the bastards?

I'm kinda hoping it will be shit so I don't get pulled in...

Yea thing is I'm no way gonna stop playing 4 just because this comes out... it's only just running good! I guess Army / Police will give it a different flavour.

Official site launched. Unveil set for June 9th!

From the images it appears like it's definitely more cops vs robbers based. I hope, due to what I assume is a smaller scale, this brings more of a focus to the series as BF4 was a bit of a mess. The real question though... Will it be better than crac- I mean Counter Strike?

• Upvote 1

Official site launched. Unveil set for June 9th!

From the images it appears like it's definitely more cops vs robbers based. I hope, due to what I assume is a smaller scale, this brings more of a focus to the series as BF4 was a bit of a mess. The real question though... Will it be better than crac- I mean Counter Strike?

Utterly incorrect since you're not discussing the bugs but the game play. The base maps were excellent, and the DLC maps have been pretty much just as good, with only 64 player Operation Metro being something I'd want to skip, and a couple of others being a bit dull in certain modes. Conquest, Rush, Capture the Flag, Carrier Assault, all glorious. You want smaller maps? I guess you don't enjoy using vehicles or just run around like it's COD and want kills every 3 seconds.

Yes the game was rushed without enough time for proper QA testing to meet a launch date, but when it works it's fantastic (And it does mainly now), as any of the other 200+ hour players here will testify.

• Upvote 4

Utterly incorrect since you're not discussing the bugs but the game play. The base maps were excellent, and the DLC maps have been pretty much just as good, with only 64 player Operation Metro being something I'd want to skip, and a couple of others being a bit dull in certain modes. Conquest, Rush, Capture the Flag, Carrier Assault, all glorious. You want smaller maps? I guess you don't enjoy using vehicles or just run around like it's COD and want kills every 3 seconds.

Yes the game was rushed without enough time for proper QA testing to meet a launch date, but when it works it's fantastic (And it does mainly now), as any of the other 200+ hour players here will testify.

BF3 and Bad Company 2 is where it's at baby!

I ain't got no time for the bastardation that is BF4. But hey we've been over this before. Let's just agree to disagree.

• Upvote 1

BF3 and Bad Company 2 is where it's at baby!

I ain't got no time for the bastardation that is BF4. But hey we've been over this before. Let's just agree to disagree.

Bad Company 2 was the best. BF4 is better than BF3 though, for sure.*

*Minus all the problems the console players have had. That shit was really bad.

• Upvote 1

What are they on about with that Omaha stuff though? Is it a map?

I believe it was the internal codename. Possibly...

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2413629/battlefield_hardline_is_viscerals_policethemed_bf_game.html

Other names associated with Battlefield: Hardline are Havana and Omaha, but these could also be locations within the game or codenames the next Battlefield was known as during development.

Interesting video link, I hope it has local co-op.

Also whatever happened to the new Rainbow Six game?

I believe they started from scratch again on Rainbox Six. Might re-appear at E3 this year.