Sega Need To Die...

kamrantaz

I though it to be a slice of shit.

Mind you, if you're into it because it's Sonic, you might like it.

In the sense that you might like some poo if someone wrote Sonic on it.

Sold! :lol:

ditto :blink:

but i actually heard it was looking to be good? like more action rather than the silly pointless adventure bits? cos i always did like the action bits in SA and SA2. a lot.

Never played JSR, JSRF gave me mixed emotions.

I hate the mindless music for thick people...

That sort of music doesn't have to be bad :blink:

So, it wrecked it quite a bit, but then again, it did fit in with the whole style.

Speaking of style, I loved it, my brother hated it, he's an art student and basically a ponce tho... (he slagged off www.turbosquid.com saying that it was just for idiots who think they know stuff about design :lol: it confused the fuck out of me)

The game seemed to really drag at points tho, especially after the main bit had finished, the flag capture races sucked big time :lol: , they stopped me from playing it for a while...

But the game really came into it's own when I started to try and find every graffitti soul, and every piece of graffitti, the challenges did drag, yes, and working out how to do them was boring, but, the reward of another graffitti soul to find was excellent.

All in all, I have no idea how to feel about this game, some parts of it I hate, some parts of it I love, as if the one game, was in fact two, ack! :lol:

oi the music in JSRF is damn near perfect and one brilliant arguement against custom soundtracks.

JSRF is ace. SEGA rock and i've heard Sonic Heroes looks good.

'understand, understand the concept of love' bewi bewerr

How crap do you have to be to firstly, make that bit, and secondly, repeat it over and over and over again.

It gives me a fucking headache :blink:

Note: I turned the music off in the end.

JSR is the better game, but they're both good. The music is still better in the original though. Only thing I've noticed, as someone pointed out to me, going back to the original after JSRF, it seems much slower than I remember it.

oi the music in JSRF is damn near perfect and one brilliant arguement against custom soundtracks.

agree, Count Latchula from the Latch Brothers was brilliant!

I like JSRF.

And Sega shouldn't die for crying out load....what about ShenMue 2 for example...

Yeah, Sonic Heroes will probably make me drag out my megadrive and SOnic 2 instead, but so what...

Jeez...over-simplify things why don'tchya?

How crap do you have to be to firstly, make that bit, and secondly, repeat it over and over and over again.

It gives me a fucking headache :blink:

i very much enjoy listening to the soundtrack whilst driving around

that track is highly enjoyable

the soundtrack is good

the game is fun (more so that its dc predecessor)

so to conclude in brief (ie with no argument or reason)

sega are good

I hate the mindless music for thick people...

Without wanting to sound like a foaming nutter, the music in JSR/JSRF is grrrrrreat! JSR moreso as it had less Richard Jaques tracks and no Latch Brothers tracks. One of the reasons the games own so much, in fact.

It gives me a fucking headache :D

i very much enjoy listening to the soundtrack whilst driving around

that track is highly enjoyable

the soundtrack is good

the game is fun (more so that its dc predecessor)

so to conclude in brief (ie with no argument or reason)

sega are good

You like listening to *my* soundtrackyou mean!

;)

Oh shut up Kamrantaz, JSRF is the most brilliant thing ever.

In fact. I'm goingto play it tonight.

It's just so, so, so cool.

I *heart* it to death.

I loved JSR, and also JSRF. I honestly can't see how they fucked it up in the slightest bit. JSRF remains one of my favourite games.

The E3 Xbox demo for Sonic Heroes was brilliant, so unless they litterally have put a great big Fishing game in the middle, I don't know what on earth could be wrong with it. But then again, I am a great big Sonic fanboi.

Edit: Just remebered how moronic it looks when you say how good a game is that happens to be in your avatar. Biscuit ;)

JSRF is great, and much better than the original.

and the music is amazing, when did you all become nutbars?

hey there's only about two fruit cakes who don't like it.

so yeah why exactly is Sonic Heroes so bad. All i've heard was it's more grass roots and back to the old school etc etc.