rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Xevious

Mario Kart 8 - online games

If you go into the tournaments, you can play against whoever's there. I may well be on soon.

Pow - thought you might like this ...

• Upvote 2

Have we been split into two tournaments or something?

No, I was in the upper case one and then left so my sister could play too but when I rejoined the room was different.

I'm in the lower case one now.

Well that was a humbling experience! Enormous fun - thanks to everyone just in the game. I need to go practice!

If the let case is only 8 till 9 how are you guys playing. I'm in uppercase one.

If the let case is only 8 till 9 how are you guys playing. I'm in uppercase one.

You can play in the lobby whenever, but it doesn't count the scores, I think.

It's happened again by the way - it seems to make separate lobbies for some unknown reason.

Maybe it automatically creates an extra lobby when there are more than twelve people trying to join?

Cheers for the amazing games tonight. A couple of pints at the pub helped beforehand.....but when has that not been true about anything?

I intended to get online earlier yesterday, but fell asleep with my youngest while trying to get him to bed. So I got up at 5am and joined the Tournament. If you see "tyagi" from the "United States", it's me, but I'm not in the USA we just have to set our console regions to the US in order to use the US eShop because there's no eShop in Singapore.

• Upvote 1

Same as Tyagi, only minus kids.

The upper case one runs all week long around the clock. Points are reset once a week and kept in history.

Tournaments work really well. Great finally easily being able to get into games consistently with roll muck peeps, although I seriously need practice on some of the courses.

Only thing that is a slight shame is lack of voice chat in the lobby like the private rooms. Or just a preset chat bubble that says 'You complete and utter #%^*s' ;)

I'm in the uppercase room now - are the lobbies split? No one's here.

Yeah I've had it do that. Just go out and back in and it should put you with others.

Maybe put this in the OP, it seems to do this when rooms approach full but won't notify you if there's space in the bigger room.

Steve is ridiculously good - bastard!

Yesterday I was averaging 1 in 4 wins, today I can't get past 3rd!