IGNORED

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

revlob

1 hour ago, hub2 said:

Claim you have a headache... works a treat. :hat:

Or claim you've got demon shits and play it on the toilet all night! 

42 minutes ago, Broker said:

I've completed the hardest quest of all, the quest to repeatedly reload until I get all the Toon Link armour from my Amiibo:

IMG_0494.JPG.dcd84c22dd58cde0b3d83a5d22a2c929.JPG

IMG_0493.JPG.3057cc7c01a2e18baa6b97e5b2897e04.JPG

I really need to find a Toon Link Amiibo! 

I can't remember the name of the Tower where I got them all, I bagged 10 of them during one trip but it's a small area where you have to use stasis to whack a big stone slab off a brick wall - this creates an updraft and you use your parachute to glide up to the top of the tower - I'll post where it is once I get back there.

9 minutes ago, Hellcock said:

Tips for the bad guy on TOP of the waterfall @ Zora mountain pls. Crushing me every single time

Just leave him alone and steal his arrows in the trees. That's what I did as he's ridiculously strong. Go back later when you've filled up your hearts and stamina. You don't have to kill everything :)

Also, those Hearty Durians are on a ledge just next to Faron Tower.

17103400_10212181164746642_419788236172747491_n.jpg

Perfect Friday night for me. Went to see SKULL ISLAND with the Girlfriend, then back to her place where I played zelda until 2am whilst she read and watched shows.

I'm barely progressing for the amount of time I'm playing. I must have spent a good hour and a half riding around aimlessly with my stallion.

1 hour ago, Hellcock said:

Tips for the bad guy on TOP of the waterfall @ Zora mountain pls. Crushing me every single time

Spoiler

Try and stay close and remember to back dodge/flip. His double attack up close is actually quite easy to dodge to get the flurry attack follow-up. When he's far away and charges without his weapon, dodge to the side way earlier than you think you should - this got me so many times because I was trying to dodge at the last possible second a la Dark Souls.

I can't remember if this guy also does a fire attack? If he does, it's almost impossible to get hit if you just run away to the side as he's doing it. If you want, you can actually run towards him in a wide berth, by the time he starts up his third attack, you should be standing right next to him for a bunch of free damage.

Oh, and liberal use of elixirs and food that increase your defence will make a huge difference.

I only had 4 hearts when I got to that dude at the top of Zora mountain

Spoiler

went into total stealth mode behind the rocks just picking up the necessary arrows as wasn't equipped or skilled enough to battle him

love the flexibility to do so, but also I can't stand stealth games but loved doing this, especially creeping round a rock at the same pace as he was circling it. was quite exhilarating grabbing the arrows then doing a James Bond style leap from the mountain back down to the Zora hub but.

If you want to kill him then use a triple defence potion (3 different items with defence boost but throw 5 in total in the pot) then about 30 bomb arrows.

When he drops get in close with a big weapon.

6 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Can you resume a boss after leaving an area?

Hide contents

The boss in the elephant was beyond me but I'd like to go back later and sort him out - will I have to do it all over again now?

No. If you enter the boss area it will instantly trigger again. You can come back whenever you want. 

Just did the Daqo Chisay Shrine in the Gerudo Desert and it's kind of blown my mind because I checked a video of someone doing it the 'correct' way and it's not how I did it at all:

Spoiler

Did anyone else use one of their weapons as a conductor in the second part of the puzzle? I can't believe that fucking worked!

This game.

Stuck on my first dungeon.

In the Zora Domain.

Spoiler

I've done the first two panels but the third.. I'm using stasis on the ball inside the wheel to hit it upto the switch but it's not enough. Is that not how you do it?

Only minor clues, yes or no will do! 

4 minutes ago, Stanley said:

In the Zora Domain.

Reveal hidden contents

I've done the first two panels but the third.. I'm using stasis on the ball inside the wheel to hit it upto the switch but it's not enough. Is that not how you do it?

No.

4 minutes ago, Stanley said:

In the Zora Domain.

Reveal hidden contents

No.