IGNORED

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

revlob

went for a bit of a wander earlier. found and finished the last maze, got heat & cold resistant clothing, finished my second divine beast (boss was done in one go).

marvellous stuff indeed. 

tried to do eventide island. almost had the big giant down to nothing, and i got zapped by lightening and killed. fuming! tried again and couldnt get the tree to line up to get the ball on the little island. sake... so i have given up again. will go back tomorrow. 

amazing stuff indeed. :wub: 

Oh god it's super frustrating when my Guardian parry timing is off. It's usually fine, but I just went through 20+ hearts and 3 bloody shields on one walker. Got infuriated and just twatted an ancient arrow in his eye. Whatever works...

3 minutes ago, smac said:

That's the one I left behind in the camel Divine Beast. I dropped it during the boss battle and only realized afterwards.

Yeah, I found a backup...

I'd quite like one of those, but have literally no idea where to start looking. Any hints? I've done all four Divine Beasts but haven't ventured into the castle yet, just tidying up a few loose ends first.

56 minutes ago, strawdonkey said:

I'd quite like one of those, but have literally no idea where to start looking. Any hints? I've done all four Divine Beasts but haven't ventured into the castle yet, just tidying up a few loose ends first.

You'll need to venture into the castle...

Had a delightful session today. Started on the TV, then took it (and an extra charger I picked up yesterday) with me to play handheld when visiting the inlaws for Easter. I've been cruising around various areas to collect ingredients, found some new shrines and then went to get the Master Sword because I had enough hearts. After that I spent mad amounts of time on cooking and trading shit. One highlight was the 'destroy 3 giants' Shrine quest, where I tricked the last (largest) one by cutting the ball needed to activate the portal from his body, picked it up and made a break for it with the giant and lots of moblins chasing me. Could have used some Benny Hill music there :lol: The game accepted it too, when I dropped the ball in the portal. Did the final interesting side quests of Zora Domain and that fishing village in the south east.

THIS GAME.

Over 65 hours in, and still enjoying this every moment I play it. I might venture in the direction of the Gerudos later tonight, so much territory is still unexplored. I do kick serious butt now though, enemies I would avoid earlier are now tackled head-on. I may be ready for a Lynel maybe.

Oculus. The monument that was built at Ground Zero to commemorate the people that died in the twin towers. The Eye only opens on Sept 11th between the time of the first plane hitting and the last tower falling. Odd way to commemorate the people that sadly lost their lives.

The floor of the WTC subway system. Designed to commemorate 9/11. Oh look! What's that? It's another single eye of course! Makes perfect sense why they'd use that symbolism again!

Clearly none of this is "coincidence"! I'd really love someone to explain how the One Eye symbol has anything at all to do with commemorating all the people that died in the Twin Tower attack. Or why this stuff keeps getting rolled out at every big ceremony going. Or why this symbolism is now being used openly by people in power and is filtering down through the media like it's going out of fashion!

Its also quickly becoming the iconic symbol that is associated with Zelda. As far as I'm aware, Nintendo even used it big time to promote BOTW. 

Don't get me wrong, BOTW is fucking ace! It's one of the best games I've ever played. But the imagery and Occult symbolism that it used is a bit weird considering the above stuff. It's not tinfoil mentalist super deranged weirdness. This shit is actually going on in the world today. I don't necessarily believe in all this symbolism myself but it's very clear, and can't be denied that the people in power definitely do. And that's weirder than anything!

1 hour ago, Fully Aspel said:

The Single Eye being formed in the Ground Zero ceremony.

IMG_0336.JPG

That looks like a vagina from some alien mothership that's fallen down to Earth. It's no eye. Or it's lower vertebrae from Uranus.

49 minutes ago, Fully Aspel said:

The floor of the WTC subway system. Designed to commemorate 9/11. Oh look! What's that? It's another single eye of course! Makes perfect sense why they'd use that symbolism again!

Clearly none of this is "coincidence"! I'd really love someone to explain how the One Eye symbol has anything at all to do with commemorating all the people that died in the Twin Tower attack. Or why this stuff keeps getting rolled out at every big ceremony going. Or why this symbolism is now being used openly by people in power and is filtering down through the media like it's going out of fashion!

Its also quickly becoming the iconic symbol that is associated with Zelda. As far as I'm aware, Nintendo even used it big time to promote BOTW. 

Don't get me wrong, BOTW is fucking ace! It's one of the best games I've ever played. But the imagery and Occult symbolism that it used is a bit weird considering the above stuff. It's not tinfoil mentalist super deranged weirdness. This shit is actually going on in the world today. I don't necessarily believe in all this symbolism myself but it's very clear, and can't be denied that the people in power definitely do. And that's weirder than anything!

Also every Oculus mosaic and the big mosaic were by the same artists...

Well, as much fun as this symbology stuff proves to be, the cold hard fact is that I ran out of Ancient Arrows and lack Ancient Shafts to make new ones. Which means I have to farm Guardians like a motherfucker to get a new stash. But not today!

Is the ancient armour worth it by the way? Its main quality seems to be Guardian resistance, but now I can shield parry them I'm not sure it's worth the investment in materials and rupees.

I nearly got caught out by a black Lizalfos camp today.  It was near the Rito village somewhere, three or four of them perched on those little towers they like to shoot arrows from.  Managed to get the jump on two, head shot, dead.  Third one sounded the alarm and about 5 or 6 of the buggers all swarmed me instantly from inside the skull rock.  It was horrendous!  Got them all in the end, though.

I'm now 3 divine beasts in and with 15 hearts and 2 full stamina wheels.  Just kinda milling around doing my own thing, engaging the story when I feel like it really.  Spent a good while farming some more materials to make some extra food and things, and keep my rupees totals looking healthy.

How often do the shops restock their gear?  I bought all the fire arrows in Kakariko days ago and they've still not replenished!

2 minutes ago, sprite said:

How often do the shops restock their gear?  I bought all the fire arrows in Kakariko days ago and they've still not replenished!

Beedle's arrow yields are generally enough to keep me stocked up. I buy 'em as quick as he can make 'em.