IGNORED

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

revlob

I have no use for extra heart meals now.

Anyway, just beat Ganon again. Piss easy now, didn't need to heal, even his laser only took two hearts off me. Same ending, despite now having all memories and shines :(

37 minutes ago, sprite said:

No, they

Hide contents

Weaken him. Also I believe if you leave any Divine Beast bosses untouched they too will be awaiting you in the castle.

Yup there was the one left wailing for me.

I completed the quest now, however, is there anything else I can do besides from collecting korok seeds?.

on the rubber armour

my final piece to get were the trousers... I'd heard Kas playing a while ago but the constant rain made it difficult to get up and I left it... that was hours and hours and hours of play time ago.  This time, was just generally exploring a bit and saw something sticking up on top of a mountain, tagged it, and worked towards it.  As I got closer, again, it started raining and thunder... fucksake... it's ALWAYS raining here.  But I was determined to get up there now.  After a few times resting overnight, decided to try another way up.  Found a waterfall that I swam up and made it to Kas.  THEN IT TURNS OUT THAT THE RAIN AND THUNDER IN THIS PART WERE PART OF THE PUZZLE.  Solved the puzzle, got the rubber breeks and came out to glorious sunshine and gentle sounds of birds tweeting.

this game.

Part of me loves that there is rubber armour and having finished the game and put 115+ hours in I have no idea what it is or where you get it, I am still at least one fairy short and maybe more - if this was Destiny I would be grinding the game to get the armour because that whats you do, in this there is so much to do but its not tied to being able to play/complete the game that it will come with time as I'm still playing and loving it!

1 minute ago, Shimmyhill said:

Part of me loves that there is rubber armour and having finished the game and put 115+ hours in I have no idea what it is or where you get it, I am still at least one fairy short and maybe more - if this was Destiny I would be grinding the game to get the armour because that whats you do, in this there is so much to do but its not tied to being able to play/complete the game that it will come with time as I'm still playing and loving it!

I need to stop fucking about on here and Facebook, turn round and pick up the Switch, then finish the Gecko Divine beast :P

9 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Yeah, I only have the rubber trousers from the puzzle scottcr mentioned but I've not even seen mention of the other parts!

I hit the 70 hour mark with 80 shrines done, 200 Koroks and the entrances to the four divine beasts active. I'm going good to complete them, and Hyrule Castle, this week and then spend next week mopping up the remaining shrines before Mario Kart.

Oh man, worked out some great shrines today but this one is up there with the best. I had the theory but didn't know at what time it would happen and as the sun sped across the sky I triggered a near by camp of monsters that turned into a race to dispatch them all so I could focus on the task at hand. Wish the Switch had a video option, but managed to get this capture which also acts as my review of this game. Spoiler warning for a shrine puzzle near birdtown.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.e08857fb891cf69bdb786ede0eb4ee88.jpeg

Ventured into Hyrule Castle for the first time, which seems mad, but found I was actually at about the right level of strength and skill. It's pretty gnarly - my first ever Silver Lionel fight nearly got the better of me, but I rediscovered my clutch dodges and made it out with some nice loot. Special arrows aplenty. Only explored about half of it as well, it's bloody huge!

I don't suppose there's any way to buy Ancient Cores? I seem to have rotten luck with Guardians dropping them, it's going to be a slog to upgrade my Ancient Gear.

3 hours ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

Been trying to trigger a Blood Moon for a shrine quest for ages... Think it may be broken...

It's not time based, it's death based. Go on a rampage and be prepared to warp as soon as you see the blood moon rising.

3 hours ago, deKay said:

After beating Ganon I turned it off and started playing Oracle of Ages again for the first time in years. Put a couple of hours into it so far. It's fucking awesome.

I'm planning on playing the Oracles games soon. Does it matter which one you play first?

8 hours ago, deKay said:

I have no use for extra heart meals now.

Anyway, just beat Ganon again. Piss easy now, didn't need to heal, even his laser only took two hearts off me. Same ending, despite now having all memories and shines :(

I thought the bit after the credits only played if you had all memories?

1 hour ago, MidWalian said:

I'm planning on playing the Oracles games soon. Does it matter which one you play first?

No, but it's easier in the long run if you go Seasons then Ages.

27 minutes ago, joeplus said:

Absolutely bonkers stat:

No, that doesn't include Wii U copies. 

I bet some people bought the collectors edition to keep, and the normal version to play then sell.

Or got digital and retail.

37 minutes ago, tnman said:

Hide contents

I thought the bit after the credits only played if you had all memories?

With Zelda going on about one of the beasts being on the blink and they'd need to take a look?

If so, no, got that the first time.

I used to run like fuck from Guardians... now when I see one, it's master sword out, ancient armour on, shield out and LET'S RUMBLE. 

I always do it by shield parrying first and then taking their legs off one by on with the master sword.  

So rewarding.

Advice: what's the easiest way to get Switch screenshots into this thread? I've probably spent less than 10 minutes in the Switch menu, because Zelda is right there.

I want to show off my new fast horse. He's black with a lovely white mane so I called him Guinness.

Two divine beasts down and had an epic time sneaking into the castle! So much loot!

I did find it pretty easy to get to the top though without engaging a single guardian. Using the Zora armor you can swim right to the top!

Spoiler

Accidentally trigged Ganon and took down his first form with lots of ancient arrows. Then I realised he had multiple forms and I used all my arrows. FU.

Lost woods are beautiful but pretty bloody annoying. Doing some quests and shrines there now. Such a great game.

Edited by Talvalin
Spoiler for final boss :(

I'm on my third Divine beast at the moment - the desert one and have just sand sealed my way onto it. I've got a house with a few things on display, I've got my master sword and a couple of great bows. Two fairy ponds found, two research labs and I've visited the village with the Hawaiian vibe. I've probably got 40 odd kurok seeds and for sure I've still got loads of shrines to find (I think I have 13 hearts and a couple of stamina upgrades) but I did open up my last tower yesterday. Funnily enough it was the tower right beside hyrule bridge and, from its nearness to the central plateau and the easiness of the area in general, it felt like it may have been intended as most players first place to visit after getting the paraglider. Typical me, save the easiest till last :rolleyes: