IGNORED

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

revlob

2 hours ago, Jarik said:

Although it's possible that they might have changed how fighting Lynels works in this update, this guy has a very resource-light method for fighting them.  He's using powerful weapons + stat boosts, but the same method should work if you don't have those advantages (coughTrialoftheSwordcough), it will just take a lot longer.

That's the one which uses two weapons, even though it says "with a single weapon".

28 minutes ago, deKay said:

That's the one which uses two weapons, even though it says "with a single weapon".

A Weapon, a Bow, 8 arrows, an upgraded Sheikah Slate with the Stasis + Rune, Armor effect & Food effect.

The basic technique should still work without the Armor & Food effects, but you will still need the rune, a weapon, & a bow with enough durability & arrows to last the length of the fight.

I wonder how long that fight would take with a basic weapon like a Travellers Sword, & how many Boko bows & arrows you'd go through? Perhaps more than you could fit in your inventory?

I think hero's path from the beginning would've ruined the exploration of the game... would've been nice for it to have been a late game stage quest though (like something you find after in the 100th shrine or something)

Just watched my Hero Path, so much death and random teleporting :lol:

Must have died 30+ times trying to fight Lionel in Zora's domain - Didn't realise it was so much before I gave up and did a runner with his arrows. Then there's another 14 deaths recorded there when I returned later and finally killed him. 

Lots left to explore for me still:

fC2nFFz.jpg

(Photo of my TV because no SD card and not tried linking Switch to Twitter) 

That's 100 hours play.

On 21/06/2017 at 13:18, dood said:

Man, epic lunchtime adventure. Explored Lanaryu for the first time. So good. That's the first spring I've actually been able to do, at least now I have an idea what I need to bring to the others I've found! 

Also - BOOM.  Love that fashion is a thing in this game. Though I'm probably never going to change clothes again, now. 

rps20170621_131306.thumb.jpg.4dcfebc6a15a75e0302116cde0fdbb70.jpg

rps20170621_131343.thumb.jpg.3a8e27859cb021b56579a69e6f9e4a35.jpg

Which shrine did you get boots from?